Author Topic: Passenger load does not match sim brif data  (Read 10375 times)

jack153

Re: Passenger load does not match sim brif data
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2022, 07:20:49 am »
this entry change leads to the next error so only 9 pax are loaded so this does not work either

This usually happens when the scenery's data is not loaded correctly by GSX or when jetway data and scenery data mismatch. What airport was it and what scenery? Was it a marketplace airport? And if 3rd party, did you exclude the GSX jetways for that airport?

yes they are the ones from the market these are versxhlüsselt and yes I have not taken the jetway of gsx but the standard of the third party 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2022, 10:00:35 am »
yes they are the ones from the market these are versxhlüsselt and yes I have not taken the jetway of gsx but the standard of the third party

Yes, preventing an airport to have its jetways replaced by GSX should be done for 3rd party airports, but if they are bought on Marketplace, it's not enough, GSX won't be able to use it anyway.

This should change in the future, when the new API from SU10 will be out of Beta, assuming it will be also updated to add some things we are sill missing and we obviously asked to Asobo to be added ( data about Jetways, Jetway links and Runways Starts are missing in the current Beta ), we might possibly get away with the airport cache altogether, solving lots of issues and being able to read encrypted airports as well.

rjack1282

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2022, 04:11:16 pm »
Fenix A320 - Passengers load for about 5 seconds and then stop.  The number of passengers is correct in the log and timing is set to normal.

jack153

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2022, 06:24:05 pm »
that means it can be that after SU 10 GSX still can not work with the data because asobo has not opened the API far enough so that you can work with it?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 06:39:32 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2022, 06:46:17 pm »
that means it can be that after SU 10 GSX still can not work with the data because asobo has not opened the API far enough so that you can work with it?

I said which features are missing *today*

- Jetways
- Jetway links
- Runway starts

Of course, as soon as it came out, we reported this and asked to be added, because knowing where the Jetways are is very important for GSX, but we can't possibly know if the final version will have it, and if and when it will be improved with later updates.

We already have some code working with the Beta, but you can't expect we'd release something the same date SU10 comes out, if the API remains the same as is today, we'll have to find alternative ways to find jetways, not impossible, but it will require extra coding.

Jetway links are even more complex (=not possible), because they are in the .BGL and, not being Simobjects, they cannot even "searched" at runtime like jetways so, if the API doesn't improve, we might have to restrict passengers walking only through the actual jetway, not continuing through the bridge (even if this could be fixed with customization).

moxiejeff

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2022, 07:50:04 pm »
Fenix A320 - Passengers load for about 5 seconds and then stop.  The number of passengers is correct in the log and timing is set to normal.

Any update on this? Your simbrief matched, now wondering if it is indeed a bug w/ GSX?

rjack1282

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2022, 08:29:29 pm »
I just tried it again and same thing.  It properly pulled the passenger count from Simbrief but loaded them in about 5 seconds. 

Also, the fuel truck showed up when requested, asked me to enter the fuel quantity (I did per the manual), and then drove away immediately.  I would say this happens 75% of the time between Fenix and PMDG.

Also, when I selected "board passengers" the jetway immediately disconnected leaving the aircraft door open.  The jetway was then "awaiting boarding" when I tried to reconnect it which was slightly amusing (at this point you have to laugh).

The pushback with the latest update is extremely janky.  The aircraft just bobbles up and down the whole time.  The disconnect jolt has not been resolved per the release notes and this new pushback issues has not been introduced that I haven't seen yet (it was tug with towbar). 

I feel like getting this program to work properly for one complete flight from end to end will be like winning the lottery.  And yes, I've RTFM several times and have spent far too much time reading this forum.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2022, 09:30:42 pm »
I just tried it again and same thing.  It properly pulled the passenger count from Simbrief but loaded them in about 5 seconds. 

Have you used a gate in which the stairs have been disabled in the airport profile ? If yes, this issue has been fixed in today's update.

Also, the fuel truck showed up when requested, asked me to enter the fuel quantity (I did per the manual), and then drove away immediately.  I would say this happens 75% of the time between Fenix and PMDG.

This because the quantity you entered wasn't higher than the quantity you had before calling the GSX fuel truck. Or the quantity changed for other reasons, like the plane refueling itself.

Also, when I selected "board passengers" the jetway immediately disconnected leaving the aircraft door open.  The jetway was then "awaiting boarding" when I tried to reconnect it which was slightly amusing (at this point you have to laugh).

You don't say which airplane you used. The Fenix controls the jetway too so, if it happen the commands from the Fenix and GSX cross with each other, that's exactly what will happen. Of course, GSX cannot possibly know exactly when the Fenix calls the jetway and vice-versa, until there will be a proper communication between the two.

I tested the Asobo A320 and the PMDG 737, and I can't see any bobbling or any jumps on disconnect. With a Towbar. Without it, it would be exactly as it was before, unless the gear raise is disabled.

The pushback with the latest update is extremely janky.  The aircraft just bobbles up and down the whole time.  The disconnect jolt has not been resolved per the release notes and this new pushback issues has not been introduced that I haven't seen yet (it was tug with towbar). 

There was a reason to freeze the airplane, and it was to prevent the aircraft "bobbling", but since users complained about the bump on disconnect, it's difficult to say which one to choose.

jack153

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2022, 07:19:59 pm »
now tell me where the bug is i am already standing in LSZH on a gate without a jetway and yet it only loads 9 pax this is clearly a bug from you so gsx   >:(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2022, 01:46:19 pm »
now tell me where the bug is i am already standing in LSZH on a gate without a jetway and yet it only loads 9 pax this is clearly a bug from you so gsx

I suggest to check facts first, before saying "clearly a bug", nothing is "clear" with a so sparse report of the situation, which of course is what is required to know is is *really* a bug.

HOW you set the passenger number ? Are you using SimBrief ? If yes, what the message under the SimBrief button says ?

If you are not using SimBrief, have you read the GSX manual at Page 14, which explain how the Passenger Number is calculated when SimBrief is not used, based the payload. So, if this is your case, how was your Payload when you started GSX ?

jack153

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2022, 04:32:35 pm »
I have written you this several times here I write it for the last time
simbrif alias is registered
pmdg in fmc loaded (PAX,fuel,suitcase)
machine was also tested on your airport (LSZH) to see if there the PAX are loaded properly

what i don't understand is that it can't connect to simbrief even though everything is correctly entered 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 04:34:24 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2022, 04:39:19 pm »
I have written you this several times here I write it for the last timewhat i don't understand is that it can't connect to simbrief even though everything is correctly entered

I read all previous your posts im this thread, and nowhere you said which problem you had, exactly. Now, finally, you are saying it cannot connect to SimBrief, which might be caused by many issues, like missing username, wrong username, SimBrief not replying, your firewall blocking the connection, etc.

So, please follow the instructions in the Stick thread named "How to report an error", and post your Couatl.LOG made AFTER you see the SimBrief button being red with the conection error message

jack153

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2022, 09:19:37 pm »
I have written you this several times here I write it for the last timewhat i don't understand is that it can't connect to simbrief even though everything is correctly entered

I read all previous your posts im this thread, and nowhere you said which problem you had, exactly. Now, finally, you are saying it cannot connect to SimBrief, which might be caused by many issues, like missing username, wrong username, SimBrief not replying, your firewall blocking the connection, etc.

So, please follow the instructions in the Stick thread named "How to report an error", and post your Couatl.LOG made AFTER you see the SimBrief button being red with the conection error message
so I do not understand why he does not want to
and i can not upload the log your site does not accept the file type

the link is the log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YvLSRD5A6jex8u0LRKoq8Xtv-RA1bQE_/view?usp=sharing

« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 09:29:56 pm by jack153 »

Copper

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2022, 02:17:44 pm »
Since noone bothered to reply:
The logfile states "SimBrief aircraft B738 doesn't match MSFS aircraft B737". Make sure that for the 737-800 the aircraft.cfg states:
icao_type_designator="B738"

Or if you are actually flying the B737-700 in MSFS, make sure to select the correct simbrief profile for this aircraft type so that it matches your MSFS aircraft.

moxiejeff

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2022, 07:24:53 pm »
Since noone bothered to reply:
The logfile states "SimBrief aircraft B738 doesn't match MSFS aircraft B737". Make sure that for the 737-800 the aircraft.cfg states:
icao_type_designator="B738"

Or if you are actually flying the B737-700 in MSFS, make sure to select the correct simbrief profile for this aircraft type so that it matches your MSFS aircraft.

I also think you have to do this "workaround" on EVERY livery you have. Such nonsense.