Author Topic: Jetways Missing on default airports  (Read 863 times)

drayton_k

Jetways Missing on default airports
« on: September 25, 2022, 09:52:43 pm »
I am getting a lot of missing jetways at default airports as I hope you can see in the image. This is EGPF, but I have this at a lot of airports.
Have you any idea what I need to do to fix this please.
Thanks

Keith

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetways Missing on default airports
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 10:04:20 pm »
I am getting a lot of missing jetways at default airports as I hope you can see in the image. This is EGPF, but I have this at a lot of airports. Have you any idea what I need to do to fix this please.

You don't have any jetways missing. You have found a very well known MSFS bug that has been known for about one year, and are the Jetway links ( or "bridges" ) that are supposed to be automatically extended by the sim, to be in their retracted position.

Nothing that has anything to do with GSX, happens with default sceneries using default Jetway models, as you can see here on Asobo devs forum, where I made an example of the problem with a default airport using the default jetways and no GSX installed:

https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/questions/9771/some-longstanding-jetways-issues.html

This was the latest answer we got from one of the Asobo devs:

I was able to produce both issues on LIMC using your guidance. It's not a 100% repro but reliable enough for us to be able to investigate it. Thank you for your feedback.

drayton_k

Re: Jetways Missing on default airports
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 10:15:46 pm »
Ah yes I see. Thanks Umberto.