Author Topic: Impossible to create Aircraft profile MSFS  (Read 1152 times)

Grant1234

Impossible to create Aircraft profile MSFS
« on: August 25, 2022, 11:38:05 am »
I have been pulling my hair out trying to create a profile for the PMDG 737-600 but no matter what I do it reverts to putting stairs beyond the front of the aircraft, same thing with the catering trucks. I have followed the manual to the "T" but it makes no difference. It does make an aircraft cfg in the relevant folder but it just doesn't work. The other thing is the minor adjustment buton no 5 on the num pad doesn't change it to minor control, it does nothing.

All folders have been excluded in windows security etc.

I hope I'm doing something wrong but it appears that this programme is completely borked.

Grant Galloway  (I don't know how to create a signature).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Impossible to create Aircraft profile MSFS
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 11:59:41 am »
We have explained this in several other threads: PMDG airplanes are a special case that requires extra coding so, before you can use them, they must have an internal configuration in GSX.

We already made the one for the 737-600, which is online now with the Live Update. If you can't get it because any issues with server delays, you can get it from the OFFLINE installer linked at the top of this section.

We are working on a configuration for the -800 right now.

IMatAMS

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 12:19:37 pm »
Hi Umberto,

Question, in the -700 the pax and crew walk about 50 cm 'in the air'' above the floor, (and thus htey go through the wall above the door with their heads.
I  managed to fix it temporarily with the editor, but next it was the same again. Can you have a look at that, perhaps this bit also requires your coding to work for the PMDG?

Grant1234

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 01:28:17 pm »
We have explained this in several other threads: PMDG airplanes are a special case that requires extra coding so, before you can use them, they must have an internal configuration in GSX.

We already made the one for the 737-600, which is online now with the Live Update. If you can't get it because any issues with server delays, you can get it from the OFFLINE installer linked at the top of this section.

We are working on a configuration for the -800 right now.

I don't know how I am meant to have read all threads but in anycase I did see in another thread that the 600 had been added now. I am glad to say it now works fine with the 737-600 after update. Talking about updates even though I have updated it still tells me there is another update, again and again and again. And yes I have read the threads regarding nodes etc. I guess that fix is for another day. Thanks Umberto for updating the 737-600 profile.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2022, 05:00:02 pm »
even though I have updated it still tells me there is another update, again and again and again.

This only means your node is still outdated, so you know you'll have to keep using the Offline installer (which will be updated each time there are significant updates) for the time being. The nodes issue will eventually sort out by itself.