Author Topic: VDGS Safedock System  (Read 1194 times)

Turok144

VDGS Safedock System
« on: August 26, 2022, 06:22:34 pm »
No issues here, but I just wanted to share my experience with them. 

In my growing collection of custom airports, only 3 - 4 of those have implemented them and some require an additional 3rd party addon to make them work.  I was real excited to see them and in time more airports will have them.

Anyways for folks that have not tried using the GSX Pro parking editor yet, the Safedocks are in there and there are loads of various models.  Some are wall mounted, some are  portable, and some are cemented into the ground.  They work flawlessly and look beautiful with high resolution detail!  I love to come into my favorite custom parking and use my Safedock system!  You can place them in any airport that doesn't have them.

The editor may seem a little intimidating at first, but I watched a YouTube video and gave it a try.  The editor also has detailed instructions on how to use it inside the user interface.  It's very easy once you get in there and try it.

So yeah, just wow!  The level of detail and high resolution that the GSX Pro addon has is phenomenal!  Hats off to Umberto and the GSX Team! 👍
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 06:25:06 pm by Turok144 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: VDGS Safedock System
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 06:25:22 pm »
Thank you for your comments. The VGDS hasn't been explained well enough on the manual, that would alone require like 10 pages more, making it more and more intimidating.

But yes, GSX in general does lots more than what appears to be on a very superficial glance.