Author Topic: Double GSX installed  (Read 1364 times)

madhattr15

Double GSX installed
« on: August 24, 2022, 12:29:44 am »
I just ran FSDT update and when I ran FSX and started GSX I got 2 selections to activate ground services which I never got before also on the ADDON pull down there are 2 GXS's showing. After I started push back tug pushed the aircraft moved a few feet then all ground services disappeared and the aircraft stopped? This only happened after the update.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double GSX installed
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 12:46:00 am »
That indicates some files outdated. Try the offline installer here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26826.0.html

and don't run the Live update, but check if the double gsx goes away.

madhattr15

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 11:20:51 pm »
Ran the manual update and that cured the above problem but now the pusback operator and tug are reversed in there actions. The operator goes to the nose gear inserts pin and notifies the pilot then the tug moves up and connects to nose gear. After pushback complete the tug disconnects to nose gear and backs up then operator goes to nose gear and removes pin announcing that fact, So the action of the tug and operator are reversed, Sorry for the added problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2022, 11:34:36 pm »
What do you mean "reversed" ? Compared to what they used to be before ?

Yes, they are, several users said the previous procedure was wrong, and connecting the bypass pin should be the first thing you do and disconnecting it the last.

madhattr15

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2022, 07:33:07 am »
Ok for push-back the tug would pull up to nose gear and operator would walk over to towbar an insert pin now the operator walks over to nose gear and inserts pin then tug pulls up to nose gear.
The same at the end of push-back old way operator walks up to nos gear removes pin the tug backs away. now tug backs away from nose gear then operator walks up to nose gear and removes the pin the actions are reversed from before.

Petermuc3

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2022, 11:46:41 am »
Do we need to uninstall first when using the offline installer?