Author Topic: GSX Status update ???  (Read 1725 times)

marco goncalves

GSX Status update ???
« on: August 23, 2022, 03:37:13 pm »
When can we expect an update on the issue that everyone is having after doing the update on GSX?

P3D Version 4.5 user .

liamr685

Re: GSX Status update ???
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 05:07:04 pm »
Probably worth keeping on eye on the topics already created about this problem, rather than make another to clutter the forum.

airbadger

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2022, 05:08:24 pm »
Probably worth keeping on eye on the topics already created about this problem, rather than make another to clutter the forum.

Normally I'd agree, but I feel like this issue isn't getting an appropriate amount of attention compared to the support I see in the MSFS forum. For many of us, we haven't been able to use GSX since Thursday+.

BU830

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2022, 05:20:01 pm »
But we also are paying customers !

marco goncalves

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2022, 11:40:27 pm »

Normally I'd agree, but I feel like this issue isn't getting an appropriate amount of attention compared to the support I see in the MSFS forum. For many of us, we haven't been able to use GSX since Thursday+.

At this point i really cant care less about cluttering the forum , fact of the matter is that i have been using GSX for 3 years , never had an issue , all of a sudden an update is done and GSX stops working on P3D V4.5 in my case, we as customers have been more then loyal , we customers deserve to be treated with dignity and respect , it seems like Umberto all he does is blame everyone but his stupid update ......I am not a Beta tester and no i am not about to be downloading files . I want my GSX fixed via the FSDT software update tool period ! Is that too much to ask ? He has said that the problem could be with the servers and that he would call CLOUDFARE.....Well ? Has he called CLOUDFARE ? What the story ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2022, 12:49:27 am »
With the offline installer I posted, GSX works fine here in P3D, and there are other users reporting it as well, we also fixed the issue with SODE 3rd party jetways disappearing.

The whole point of the offline installer, is that you won't depend on cloudflare nodes to be working.