Author Topic: Gate confusion result in not jetway here  (Read 8674 times)

Aumkem

Re: Gate confusion result in not jetway here
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2022, 08:32:52 pm »
Dear Umberto,
Your server is very very low ... takes hours to re install , so still waiting to test after that i have lanched the complete re installation with all the doubts
I have 2  interogations between this time.

Did you have tested that Jetway is working at C3 as well ? (like with default ATC )
If not , the thing is only to play with start and stop position or radius or wingspan can help to ?

Also when looking in Addon Manager /MSFS

the folders are  :
fsdreamteam-gsx-pro
fsdreamteam-gsx_world-of-jetways_backup
is that normal that is is named _Backup ?  because the link in community is named  only : fsdreamteam-gsx_world-of-jetways

Thanks a lot

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2022, 08:40:10 pm »
Your server is very very low

You never connect to our server, you only connect to your local cloudflare node.  See the discussion here about using a VPN to connect to a different one:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26459.msg173567.html#msg173567

Did you have tested that Jetway is working at C3 as well ? (like with default ATC )

Of course I tested it, and it works just fine. And, calling a jetway from GSX is 100% identical as calling it from the ATC, we just send the standard Jetway toggle command, there's no code involved on our part, as far as jetway movement is concerned.

is that normal that is is named _Backup ?  because the link in community is named  only : fsdreamteam-gsx_world-of-jetways

It's normal there's a backup folder, which is where all files for the disabled airport go. It's NOT normal you don't have the  fsdreamteam-gsx_world-of-jetways in the Addon Manager! That's indicates half of the product is not even installed.

See here how to do a complete reinstall and redownload. This, assuming you are really missing the main fsdreamteam-gsx_world-of-jetways package in the Addon Manager\MSFS folder.

Aumkem

« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2022, 09:00:12 pm »
Thank you very much for the help and confirmations.
So i will wait that the udpate process can finish , will verify folders integrity like you described and then go to test C3 jetway .
Come back to you when everything is ok
Best regards

Aumkem

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2022, 09:46:18 am »
Hi Umberto,

after more that 12 hours to reinstall everything , i have exactly the same issue....Gate confusion between C3/C34 = no jetway here

I did a complete reinstall from universal installer
then lanched the last offline intsaller ( mediafire link)

Tested in sim

Then lanched fsdt live update to be sure
Tested in the sim

Then tried to add your tag in coualtaddon.in /[GSX]

Tested in the sim ..

I  have faith in you that you have tested but here nothing have changed.
Is there a way for you to be sure  i have the great files in my GSX install for the fix can work or to send me them

I have already lost so much time on it , please help.

Thanks you
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 09:57:40 am by Aumkem »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2022, 09:54:17 am »
If you downloaded the offline installer and didn't run anything after it, it's 100% sure you have the latest files. Have you removed your custom profile ? I made all my test using the airport as it is.

Aumkem

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2022, 09:58:30 am »
If you downloaded the offline installer and didn't run anything after it, it's 100% sure you have the latest files. Have you removed your custom profile ? I made all my test using the airport as it is.

Yes my test were done without any .ini file in appdata ,  default
Test were done with default Asobo A320.
I am actually asking  to a teamate to stop his work to do the test as well. (becoming an expensive operation )
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 10:09:59 am by Aumkem »

Sadawa_senseio

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2022, 10:32:25 am »
Hello, I have the same problem as Aumkem on the C3 gate, it does not detect a jetway as the atc asobo does by default and in the airport customization menu, it points to the C34 gate while we are well on C3.

I am up to date with the live updater.

Sincerely

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2022, 10:32:56 am »
Try to set the threshold to 15.

Aumkem

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2022, 10:34:32 am »
Try to set the threshold to 15.

That is what i did like explain on the today post . my test was done with  threshold to 15

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2022, 10:36:53 am »
That is what i did like explain on the today post . my test was done with  threshold to 15

Do you use the MSFS menu to position the airplane or GSX ? I'm just testing it right now, I'm on LFBZ with the A320 (FBW, should be the same with Asobo), I'm on C3, threshold is set to 15 and GSX detects C3 and operates the jetway normally.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 10:38:30 am by virtuali »

Aumkem

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2022, 10:40:41 am »

Do you use the MSFS menu to position the airplane or GSX ? I've just testing it right now, I'm on LFBZ with the A320 (FBW, should be the same with Asobo), I'm on C3, threshold is set to 15 and GSX detects C3 and operates the jetway normally.

I don't change anything ,
 i am Just at the C3 gate  .

I have just added in the couatladdon.ini  [GSX] the line with threshold is set to 10 but it is the same
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 10:42:33 am by Aumkem »

Aumkem

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2022, 10:44:20 am »
I have just tested with the FBW , no lfbz.ini , no GSX positioning  , same result.
I only use world map to be positionned.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 10:54:17 am by Aumkem »

Sadawa_senseio

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2022, 11:08:02 am »

Do you use the MSFS menu to position the airplane or GSX ? I'm just testing it right now, I'm on LFBZ with the A320 (FBW, should be the same with Asobo), I'm on C3, threshold is set to 15 and GSX detects C3 and operates the jetway normally.

I just did what you have suggested by adding threshold line set to 15 and 10 with fenix a320 and i have the exact issue like Aumkem on C3.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2022, 11:22:59 am »
Sorry, I don't know what to say, it works perfectly fine here, just wait for the next update, perhaps you'll get the correct files.

Aumkem

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2022, 11:30:42 am »
Sorry, I don't know what to say, it works perfectly fine here, just wait for the next update, perhaps you'll get the correct files.

Wow ... Perhaps ? after a week on it  , can you provide me the files before please ?
Like you see , i am not the only one to have the issue , my teammate have tested as well  so it comes from GSX and not us.

You say that it is working for you but from now i can't see it, can you show it working in your sim please ?

Well , i can' t loose more time , so i will provide the preset as it is with jetways not working and mention that it is a GSX issue , i can't do anything else unfortunatly

regards
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 12:08:17 pm by Aumkem »