Author Topic: GSX Not Working  (Read 7592 times)

Rameric

Re: GSX Not Working
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2022, 12:21:47 am »
I would get a message to run Live Update again

Do you mean the message suggesting to open the error log ? If yes, do you still have the same error reported by the other users, which should be fixed after my last post ?

Yes, that is correct. I would get the message to open the error log, I would re-run Live Update and it would correct the problem. This time I did not get any message, however I still re-ran Live Update anyway with no luck. Also, something I neglected to mention the last time is that on my P3d add-ons menu, whenever I clicked on anything to do with GSX, nothing would happen. I've tried re-running it again today (two days later); my default (non FSDT) airport had the jetways back. I went to KLAX and it was still gone. I re-ran Live Update yet again and when I restarted P3d the jetways at my default airport were gone again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2022, 11:50:18 pm »
Try this installer, it's not MSFS-specific, it's just an offline copy of the files you were *supposed* to get from the servers:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26480.msg175191.html#msg175191

Before we can look into possible issues, we need to be sure you get the right files.

Rameric

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2022, 02:51:05 am »
Try this installer, it's not MSFS-specific, it's just an offline copy of the files you were *supposed* to get from the servers:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26480.msg175191.html#msg175191

Before we can look into possible issues, we need to be sure you get the right files.

I wasn't quite sure what to do after downloading the Addon Manager but I did run it, started P3d, no dice. I tried the Live Update again, no dice. I went to add-on manager in my P3d menu, GSX, GSX Level 2 Expansion and all of my FSDT airports it shows as "installed and active". I highlighted GSX, GSX Level 2, and KLAX and pressed the "save to p3d v4" button for tweaks and, yet again, no dice when P3d was restarted. My default airport is KDTW which has a long midfield terminal with several jetways. On start-up I notice I get a varying number of jetways each time but nothing remotely close to what I should have. I tried KSDF and KMEM and, like KLAX, they're gone too... except taxiway signs.

ALT326

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2022, 04:49:25 pm »
Budapest - LHBP:
Before operating Jetways:
https://i.imgur.com/J8dEuDM.jpg

After operating Jetways:
https://i.imgur.com/tVd4BmV.jpg

No errors in couatl.log file

Is it possible we can get the previous working version before MSFS Pro version released till issues are fixed?

I have the exact same problem. Tried to contact LHSimulations about this problem. Their stance is that it is GSX related. The problem is that there are no errors.

BU830

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2022, 05:31:59 pm »
There is also a speech message which I cannot remove. The speech gives messages like "Fuel Truck is on its way" etc. It is not possible to remove this voice

As well that the fuel truck e.g is not in correct postion. Look at the screenshot. But refuelling itself worked so the Aircraft get refulled actually. When the refuelling is completed the fuel truck does not disappear, refuelling never stops.

Here is something were big incorrect since the update.

And interesting aswell not ALL jetways disappear

« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 05:57:22 pm by BU830 »

delta6325

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2022, 02:27:13 am »
You can count me in too. I'm running P3d v4.5 and just ran the Live Update. My default start airport is not an fsdt airport but I first noticed my GSX jetways were missing. It has happened before on updates and I would get a message to run Live Update again they would come back. This time I ran it 3 times with no luck. I restarted P3d several times (about 3 times with it crashing to desktop on start up) and I even restarted my computer about 3 times. I went to one of my fsdt airports (KLAX) and the entire airport is missing.

I am having the same issue. I have tried everything listed as well. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Joggu

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2022, 01:04:07 pm »
There is also a speech message which I cannot remove. The speech gives messages like "Fuel Truck is on its way" etc. It is not possible to remove this voice

As well that the fuel truck e.g is not in correct postion. Look at the screenshot. But refuelling itself worked so the Aircraft get refulled actually. When the refuelling is completed the fuel truck does not disappear, refuelling never stops.

Here is something were big incorrect since the update.

And interesting aswell not ALL jetways disappear

Same problem here. The fuel truck (only the hydrant cart) does not drive to the correct position and the animation doesn't start. But the refuelling starts and when its finished, the whole GSX doesn't work anymore. Also a restart isn't possible.

P3D 5.3.17.28160
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 01:06:11 pm by Joggu »