Author Topic: Cant save or apply parking change  (Read 543 times)

tdohrer

Cant save or apply parking change
« on: August 22, 2022, 06:08:55 pm »
Hello,
I loaded into LGKR by flytampa and the parking doesnt match with the airport since i installed GSX. Parking 2 is in the middle of 2 and 3
I edited the parking stand and put it where it should be but it wont let me apply it or save it. When i exit the sim it puts me right back in the middle of 2 and 3 after i edited it.
This happening on multliple airports, including OMAA which is a 3rd party airport.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cant save or apply parking change
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 06:22:37 pm »
When something doesn't match, you should first check if GSX loaded the correct airport, in the scenery customization page.

tdohrer

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 06:45:12 pm »
It did load the flytampa, i took a snippet.
That mean the developer needs to do an update?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 06:49:45 pm »
Is it possible the scenery comes with two airport files ? The "airport-remove" name sounds like something made to remove something else, so possibly the "real" airport data might be in another file. GSX would have an hard time deciding which one to pick in these case.

But assuming this is the case ( I'm only guessing ), you can probably fix this by making a copy of the other airport file ( assuming there is one ) in the GSX profiles folder in %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX, so it will be used by GSX only.