Author Topic: Aerosoft EDDK has messed up jetways after installing GSX  (Read 1139 times)

omarsmak

Aerosoft EDDK has messed up jetways after installing GSX
« on: August 21, 2022, 07:23:07 pm »
Hello team,

I have just bought GSX and installed it on my machine. I have Aerosoft EDDK add-one that I bought from Aerosoft store (not Marketplace). Once I loaded the scenery, I see almost all jerways in the Airport are messed up, you can see the screenshot:

https://i.ibb.co/Wxn8LrG/Screenshot-2022-08-21-181731.jpg
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 07:34:38 pm by omarsmak »

fearlessfrog

Re: Aerosoft EDDK has messed up jetways after installing GSX
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 07:49:13 pm »
You could try excluding the jetway replacement, as it already has custom jetways?

In the FSDT Installer in the GSX line, there's a 'Config' button. Use that and then select the EDDK code and hit 'Exclude'.

I'm not super experienced with GSX but think that's what you need to do e.g. exclude all custom airports that you don't want GSX to replace the jetway with. (The installer also links the Manual, with the jetways bit on Page 7 onwards).
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 07:56:15 pm by fearlessfrog »

omarsmak

Re: Aerosoft EDDK has messed up jetways after installing GSX
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 08:23:58 pm »
Thanks a lot for the help. I just excluded all the third party airports from the config and works like charm now!

Although it is in the manual (to be honest I just skipped through the manual and didn't read it in details), will be nice if this is added to some sort of FAQ somewhere