Author Topic: GSX Pro - Top or Flop?  (Read 6955 times)

flySWISS

Re: GSX Pro - Top or Flop?
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2022, 01:19:49 pm »
Dude, take a break. Could be really really bad timing??? (Question mark?)
Why I've UNINSTALLED GSX - Part 2: What's causing all those CTDs at the moment?

(... Watch until the End...)

&t=530s
MSFS2020 Premium Deluxe (Steam) - CPU Ryzen 9/ 5950X - 128 GB DDR4-3600 HyperX Predator RGB - ASUS X570-E Gaming -- ROG Strix RTX 4090 24GB OC -- (2x) 2TB Samsung SSD 980 Pro M.2 NVME - ALIENWARE 34" QD OLED (3440 x 1440, 175 HZ) - Seasonic Prime TX 1000W 80+ Titanium PSU - Tower Fractal Define S2

marou95thebest

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2022, 02:19:42 pm »
I've been using GSX since launch. No CTD.

I'm using W11 MSFS RTX 3090 I9-13900k

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2022, 04:42:13 pm »
Then in the evening I got more and more reports from people not having GSX, who also have CTDs and thus started searching elsewhere. And came across that topic in the MSFS forums. That's why I recorded todays video, to let users know that there may be something else going on in the background. I'll do a second one this evening with the information how todays tests went.

As I've said already, I fully believed in your honesty, I would have likely assumed the same if I was a tester, in that situation.

Pirateinparadise

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2022, 08:02:09 pm »
Like marou95thebest, it is working great for me. Just completed 3 flights between KBWI and KMYR in the Fenix. Spirit 818 twice, and Spirit 819 once. Everything worked as it should.

I customized gate A4 at Verticalsim's KMYR to give the vehicles a more sensible start position and fixed the stop position.I did the same at KBWI gate D12. I also added the Safegate TS-42 at both.

These have been the best 3 MSFS flights I have ever had. Just spectacular. I'm on the latest SU10 using DX11 and TAA. The only stutters I saw happened while AIG traffic controller was starting up, and they went away once it was up.

I do have one major issue that Umberto must fix asap. I waited for the TS-42 to count down to 0 before I called for push back. Half way through my flight, company sends me a message asking me to allocate the 20 minute delay  :'(  On my next flight, I figured out that the EDT shown on the TS-42 is the runway departure time (push +20 min taxi) time, not the gate departure time.  >:(     

So while you're in there fixing the time (LOL) could I ask you to pretty please add the Origin-Dest and Airline/Flt# to the scrolling info?

I know you're busy so I'll just keep an eye out for than next spring. Umberto, thank you for this wonderful product. MSFS with the FBW/Fenix/PMDG has had a huge gaping hole in it that you just filled. Nice work.   
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 08:55:25 pm by Pirateinparadise »
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.