Author Topic: FBW A320 NX parking brake not being detected  (Read 1233 times)

aniiran

FBW A320 NX parking brake not being detected
« on: August 20, 2022, 04:55:49 am »
FBW A320 NX parking brake not being detected no matter what I do.

Who do I go to? You or FBW?

Aviator74

Re: FBW A320 NX parking brake not being detected
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 08:26:19 am »
I have the same issue both with Head 900 and FBW.. Why do a beta when you clearly haven't filtered out the bugs, sigh....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2022, 06:29:28 am »
The parking brake surely works with FBW, we changed this just before release. And not only that, during the Beta, I had an email from somebody from FBW alerting they are using a custom parking brake variable instead of the standard, indicating the name of the variable we should use, and it's confirmed to be the correct one we already had.

Note that, I only tried the "Stable" version, is it possible the other versions use different parking brakes ? That seems unlikely, the FBW guy who contacted us would said something about it.

lebond

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 10:06:05 pm »
Hello,
Can you also fix the problème for the A330 900 and the A321 for the LVFR who uses the equipment of FBW

Thank
Didier

tf51d

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 04:13:57 pm »
The parking brake surely works with FBW, we changed this just before release. And not only that, during the Beta, I had an email from somebody from FBW alerting they are using a custom parking brake variable instead of the standard, indicating the name of the variable we should use, and it's confirmed to be the correct one we already had.

Note that, I only tried the "Stable" version, is it possible the other versions use different parking brakes ? That seems unlikely, the FBW guy who contacted us would said something about it.

I use the experimental version and have the same issue, so maybe that is the problem.

Edit: Just uninstalled the experimental version and installed the stable version, and still have the same thing, so that wasn't the problem!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 05:03:38 pm by tf51d »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2022, 02:17:09 am »
Try the offline installer, maybe you are still getting an outdated version, since this was one of the last thing we changed in the Beta:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26826.0.html