Author Topic: Changing Keybinds  (Read 1241 times)

BobbyFuzzy

Changing Keybinds
« on: August 19, 2022, 02:03:25 pm »
Hey all!

I do not have a numpad on my keyboard - is there any way to change the default keybindings so I am able to use the editor properly? I could not find anything in the manual regarding this.

Thanks,
Rob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Changing Keybinds
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 02:06:38 pm »
Sorry, is not possible at the time, because we don't have much freedom with keys, having to use something that the Drone camera doesn't use, since the way MSFS works, it will always receive key events sent by add.ons. We'll look into this feature.

Don't you have a keyboard with an virtual NumPad, that can be accessed with the Fn key ?

BobbyFuzzy

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 02:56:51 pm »
I thought that might be the case. No worries.

Don't you have a keyboard with an virtual NumPad, that can be accessed with the Fn key ?

Unfortunately not! However, you've just given me an idea - I can likely use touch portal on my phone to act as a numpad. Will give that a try! ;D

BobbyFuzzy

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 11:41:23 am »
Sorry, is not possible at the time, because we don't have much freedom with keys,

As a side note - I notice you can select different commands through the GSX menu using the number keys. Is it possible to add a modifier or similar to these commands? I am currently using 0-9 number keys for my instrument views which can be accessed from any camera so whilst it still triggers the GSX command, my view also changes. Adding a modifier would help with this greatly! A keybind for showing/hiding the GSX menu would be great too, like in the Navigraph in game panel.