Author Topic: Can't open some doors on FBW A320  (Read 3481 times)

dazvid70

Can't open some doors on FBW A320
« on: December 06, 2022, 11:48:30 am »
Hi there,
I have tried reading the manual but i cant get the rear aft pax door or the front service door to open on the FBW 320. Also the rear cargo door doesnt open. I have tried the editor and open close doors button and selected different options but no luck.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you

dazvid70

Re: Can't open some doors on FBW A320
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 11:56:32 am »
Think i know the answer, its not modelled yet on the FBW if im correct.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 01:14:34 pm »
Exactly, the door configuration in the FBW is still the same as the default A320, with the rear cargo and the front service door not animated, because the default Ground services in the sim only support one baggage loader and one catering vehicle.

We decided to configure these planes as if they had doors, if only to show GSX *can* support more than one vehicle at a time, which of course would cause seeing the bags and the catering guy going through the airplane bulkheads. If you don't like the effect, you can always reconfigure the airplane in GSX and set "No door at this position" for the rear cargo and the front service.

dazvid70

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 01:29:30 pm »
Thanks Umberto I will do that. Just quickly another thing. At Jersey Airport i get the Can't find valid AFCAD data after the latest update. Is there anything i can do to reinstate the services here? It worked fine before i updated earlier.

Thank you

dazvid70

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2022, 02:53:40 pm »
All sorted i had Nav Data Api ticked for some reason. Unchecked and all back to normal.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2022, 11:36:19 pm »
All sorted i had Nav Data Api ticked for some reason. Unchecked and all back to normal.

That seems to indicate you must have some kind of conflict or GSX haven't even recognized the airport ( have you checked the ICAO was correct ? ), because with the SU10 Navdata option Enabled, the airport data is coming directly through Simconnect, no .BGL readout is done.