Author Topic: Jetway EBBR - Boarding  (Read 2073 times)

bmaising

Jetway EBBR - Boarding
« on: August 19, 2022, 07:26:13 pm »
Hi,

I tried to start the boarding at one of the Jetways at EBBR - the voice said Pilot boarding starting - 1 second later - Crew boarding starting - then 1 second later - crew boarding finished - then 1 second again later - passengers boarding starting - nothing happened, not a single person came through the jetway, and there is no crew member in the door.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway EBBR - Boarding
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 07:27:41 pm »
Run the Live Update now, we fixed the problem of fast Boarding on 3rd party jetways.

bmaising

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 07:33:54 pm »
Should I exclude the Add-on airports in the disabled list? or will it result in passengers not boarding?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 08:00:41 pm »
Should I exclude the Add-on airports in the disabled list? or will it result in passengers not boarding?

When you have a 3rd party scenery, you usually want to use its jetways, because ours are placed in relationship to default parking positions and cannot be modified. The latest fix solved a problem with Boarding on 3rd party jetways, now it shouldn't be any difference when boarding is concerned.

Fiorentoni

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 08:20:44 pm »
May I ask when you pushed that fix? What time exactly? Because I'm still seeing no passengers (custom airport with custom jetways) and I updated about two hours ago.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 08:22:46 pm »
May I ask when you pushed that fix? What time exactly? Because I'm still seeing no passengers (custom airport with custom jetways) and I updated about two hours ago.

About an hour ago.