Author Topic: Operate jetways button does not trigger anything (Couatl.err and log attached)  (Read 1738 times)

jamanchores727

Hi Umberto!

Hope you can help me with this issue. Whenever I try to click the "operate jetway(s)" button from the GSX menu, it does NOT trigger any movement in the jetway.

There is a message that says jetway operations completed but jetway didn't move at all.

I'm using the GSX jetways by the way. Disabling GSX jetways from the FSDT installer config seem to work but I really want to use the new GSX jetways.

Attached is the zip file of my Coautl.err and log.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 07:41:30 pm by jamanchores727 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I don't see any errors that should have effect on jetways.

Surely you seem to have two identical parking names ( the 121 ) in your GSX profile, and it seems the GSX.CFG file for the A320 FBW seem to use an unusual encoding. If would be helpful if you send me the .CFG file ( ZIPPED, please ), it's likely unrelated, but it's something we would like to fix.

Have you tried other parking positions ?

jamanchores727

Hi Umberto!

Hope you can help me with this issue. Whenever I try to click the "operate jetway(s)" button from the GSX menu, it does NOT trigger any movement in the jetway.

There is a message that says jetway operations completed but jetway didn't move at all.

I'm using the GSX jetways by the way. Disabling GSX jetways from the FSDT installer config seem to work but I really want to use the new GSX jetways.

Attached is the zip file of my Coautl.err and log.

Thanks!

Yes, tried different parking positions and even different airports. But the operate jetway button is still not working. :(

Anyway, where can I find the GSX.cfg for the FBW A320?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Anyway, where can I find the GSX.cfg for the FBW A320?

According to your log, you should have two copies, one in the airplane folder, another one in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes folder, and they are both reporting a problem.

jamanchores727

Hmmm no GSX.cfg files on both folders  ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Is it possible your account name contains non-ascii characters ?

jamanchores727

I don't think so. My account name is all in normal characters. I'll reinstall my FBW, hopefully it works. I'll let you know how it goes.