Author Topic: How can I switch the Baggage Loaders from Cargo to normal on the Fenix ​​to see  (Read 3065 times)

karlschen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
If with "normal" you mean the Belt loader, be sure you select on that one on the doors, and not any other type.

karlschen

Perfect
Thank you

jfo11

If with "normal" you mean the Belt loader, be sure you select on that one on the doors, and not any other type.
Sorry, I am also interested in this. how do I select belt loader instead of cargo container loader, and where? (Fenix EFB? GSX menu?)

Fiorentoni

Sorry, I am also interested in this. how do I select belt loader instead of cargo container loader, and where? (Fenix EFB? GSX menu?)

GSX menu, "airplane customization". Click on both cargo doors and choose "belt" from the list.
Just to let you know - the containers are true to real life (except for US maybe), the A320s normally are loaded with containers.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Just to let you know - the containers are true to real life (except for US maybe), the A320s normally are loaded with containers.

And we have a recent feature that didn't make it (yet) in the already very long manual (it would probably exceed 100 pages, when fully completed), is you can create different airplane profiles based for different AIRFRAMES, it was explained in the Release Notes from March:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

GSX NEW: Added support for airframe specific GSX.CFG file, to have different GSX options (like loaders) depending on a specific airframe.

To use this feature, you must create a copy of an existing GSX.CFG file, and name it by adding a dash and the airplane registration to it.

EXAMPLE: To create an airframe-specific file for the FS Labs A320 EasyJet G-EZTA, make a copy of an existing GSX.CFG for that plane in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes\FSLabs A320 CFM, and name it GSX-G-EZTA.CFG. This will be used instead of the standard GSX.CFG file when that particular airframe is loaded. The airplane registration code is the same of the ATC_ID parameter of the aircraft.cfg file and is read through Simconnect when the airplane loads.

The example was made for P3D but, it works identically in MSFS.

jfo11

Thanks, will try that. But If I understand it well, the A320 has three cargo doors, right? Two should be for containers and one for the passangers luggage. But I have not seen the loading and unloading of luggage. Is this correct?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 10:25:23 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Thanks, will try that. But If I understand it well, the A320 has three cargo doors, right? Two should be for containers and one for the passangers luggage. But I have not seen the loading and unloading of luggage. Is this correct?

Yes, GSX supports either two cargo loaders ( + 1 main cargo, in cargo planes ) or two luggage loaders.