Author Topic: GA aircraft and GSX PRO  (Read 1918 times)

smotheredrun

GA aircraft and GSX PRO
« on: August 19, 2022, 07:10:40 am »
Hello Fsdreamteam!!

So glad to see GSX being implemented in MSFS!  Thank you!

I've seen a number of the first looks and reviews (probably not all), but as of yet haven't seen any mention of GA aircraft working with GSX.  I remember with FSX & GSX Level 2 you did have some functionality and some quirks (super tug to push back a Cessna 310R), but overall it worked fairly well.

Will/does GSX Pro work with GA aircraft?  i.e. pushback & refueling.  I ask as I mostly fly medium to larger GA aircraft, for now....

Can you or will you be able to assign a specific type/class/size of tug for 3rd party aircraft?

Thank again for your efforts!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GA aircraft and GSX PRO
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 07:12:48 am »
Pushback and refueling should work ok, the Pushback will use the smallest tractor, but it would work the same

smotheredrun

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 07:14:51 am »
Oh cool!

Also.... pretty sure I have more than 1 post over the last few years haha.  I'm guessing old posts are deleted after a period of inactivity? (like a couple years...)

Dervakon

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 01:33:16 am »
Hi,

it will be possible in the future to have more option to support GA aircraft, like to have the possibility to have a limousine instead of a bus for passenger, to have a baggage man near the cargo door with a small baggage Loader service instead of a conveyor belt system.

Because when I use GA aircraft, I need to deactivate all the cargo system and I would like to use them.

Thanks

Dervakon

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2022, 05:35:39 pm »
Hi,

Any thought ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2022, 05:52:12 pm »
GA support would likely require so many changes and so many new and different animations that could probably justify a separate expansion product.