Author Topic: I have fsx GSX version on MSFS  (Read 2437 times)

comic40

I have fsx GSX version on MSFS
« on: August 19, 2022, 12:49:40 am »
Hello guys, I have fsx GSX version on MSFS and I don't have passenger visual in game.
I have already tried to reinstall but it's the same problem.

Someone can help me ?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 01:16:50 am by comic40 »

hurfifx

Re: I have fsx GSX version on MSFS
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 01:22:44 am »
Same, it has been reported in another thread http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26506.0.html

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 02:06:19 am »
That's because you haven't got the latest files, so you still have the previous interface from the previous version. Be sure you run the Live Update again, all servers will eventually catch up with the release.

hurfifx

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 02:12:27 am »
That's because you haven't got the latest files, so you still have the previous interface from the previous version. Be sure you run the Live Update again, all servers will eventually catch up with the release.

It would be cool if you had a temporary link where we are sure to get the latest version because it seems to cause a lot of problems.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 03:28:31 am »
It would be cool if you had a temporary link where we are sure to get the latest version because it seems to cause a lot of problems.

You are not probably aware of how Cloudflare works.

The installer DOES know the correct links but, when you click on them, you might not get the same file as another user, because your local Cloudflare node still has a copy of the old version so, even if I posted a link here, which would be exactly the same as the one the installer tries to download, you will still get an outdated file, if that's what your local Cloudflare node has, but another user might get the right one, even if you both clicked the same link.

hurfifx

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 03:40:39 am »

You are not probably aware of how Cloudflare works.

The installer DOES know the correct links but, when you click on them, you might not get the same file as another user, because your local Cloudflare node still has a copy of the old version so, even if I posted a link here, which would be exactly the same as the one the installer tries to download, you will still get an outdated file, if that's what your local Cloudflare node has, but another user might get the right one, even if you both clicked the same link.

yes but with another host like mediafire or mega, they also use cloudflare?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 04:30:43 am »
yes but with another host like mediafire or mega, they also use cloudflare?

It's possible. When Cloudflare went down briefly last year, half of the internet when down with it.

comic40

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 07:03:05 am »
Okay thanks you I will try this today.