Author Topic: GSX & Other Airport addons (payware)s  (Read 1605 times)

robm6107

GSX & Other Airport addons (payware)s
« on: August 18, 2022, 10:29:50 pm »
Howdy All.  As in another post-its been a while (quite) since past postings.  Am seriously in the market for this but was hoping to see an manual (pdf) or other info regarding addons such as Simple Traffic, other jetway payware, ground vehicle(s), etc....  Would there be any conflicts w/ such pgrms & would no doubt have to uninstall all for this to work?

Yes, its early since release but an valid ?????? IMO.....

flybysky

Re: GSX & Other Airport addons (payware)s
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 04:56:12 pm »
That would also interest me very much.  Are there problems with Aerosoft Simple Traffic..?

Leopardo Di Cardio

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 06:15:25 pm »
That would also interest me very much.  Are there problems with Aerosoft Simple Traffic..?

I have it but I don't use it until they fix those crazy sharp pointed planes that have nothing to do with reality. All one size and crazy flying crazy near the airport. It shouldn't have any effect on the GSX.
By the way, I tried to replace these planes with textures from AIG and surprisingly it worked, instead of a big pointed Wizzair I had a beautiful A320 standing at the gate. But the traffic is horrible, I don't use it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 06:18:34 pm by syphax »

flybysky

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 06:26:50 pm »

I have it but I don't use it until they fix those crazy sharp pointed planes that have nothing to do with reality. All one size and crazy flying crazy near the airport. It shouldn't have any effect on the GSX.
By the way, I tried to replace these planes with textures from AIG and surprisingly it worked, instead of a big pointed Wizzair I had a beautiful A320 standing at the gate. But the traffic is horrible, I don't use it.

Okay thank you for the reply, then I wait to buy simple traffic...

Flightdoc

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 08:37:18 pm »
I'm using Simple Traffic it works well if you won't want the complexity of setup with AIG. On ground at the Terminal I'm happy with it. The air traffic near the airport can be weird at times.
Flightdoc