Author Topic: GSX for MSFS 2020 discount for previous buyers of GSX  (Read 6207 times)

mseiwald

Re: GSX for MSFS 2020 discount for previous buyers of GSX
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2022, 01:21:21 am »
@virtuali, could you please answer the OP? Thank you kindly.

I thought that no seeing anything anywhere on our site discussing any discount for previous users, should already answer that.  All our products that DO have an upgrade price, like KCLT or KSDF or KORD, they all have this information right in their Product page.

Alright, no "discount", but is there an "upgrade" price? I am not downgrading quality of your product.

NOOOO!!! Is it so hard to understand? No upgrade price, no discount! Nothing! If you want it you need to pay the full price. Its been said countless times now!

Slider

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2022, 01:39:03 am »
@virtuali, could you please answer the OP? Thank you kindly.

I thought that no seeing anything anywhere on our site discussing any discount for previous users, should already answer that.  All our products that DO have an upgrade price, like KCLT or KSDF or KORD, they all have this information right in their Product page.

Alright, no "discount", but is there an "upgrade" price? I am not downgrading quality of your product.

NOOOO!!! Is it so hard to understand? No upgrade price, no discount! Nothing! If you want it you need to pay the full price. Its been said countless times now!

Relax kid. Nobody asked you.
I'll wait until the developer finishes the product until I pay :)

mseiwald

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2022, 02:34:35 am »
How about we first start by you not calling me kid? I`m probably older than you.

Regarding your other reply. That`s fine. I`m going to enjoy the product in the meantime ;)

timothyj6767

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2022, 06:45:34 pm »
for all the bugs GSX has...really..it should be discounted

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2022, 07:00:58 pm »

If, instead of such comment that doesn't help anybody, it would be more useful it you made a proper post, with a proper title, reporting a bug, so we can check if it's a bug indeed.

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2022, 12:04:49 pm »

You need to different between bugs and "bugs" which happen cause of (scenery) limitations which cannot be completely solved by GSX itself.
Its the same thing I am fighting with the Gayasim LOWW Scenery where some kinds of things happen weird, but its not related to GSX at all cause GSX is not able to read the scenery complelty or so.

I am just annoying Umberto to find (hopefully) a GSX solution for those things  but I guess there is for some things no GSX solution without support from the Dev of the scenery :P

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2022, 12:21:50 pm »
I am just annoying Umberto to find (hopefully) a GSX solution for those things  but I guess there is for some things no GSX solution without support from the Dev of the scenery

Hopefully, after SU10 comes out officially, assuming the new airport Facilities API will include the things still missing in the current Beta ( Jetways being the most important ), we won't have a need to read the airport .BGL, solving the need of having an airport cache and not being able to read encrypted Marketplace airports