Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

Third GSX Preview in MSFS: Airport Customization

<< < (2/13) > >>

virtuali:
Not only GSX is basically unaffected by the Parking Type set by the developer ( the only exception is Cargo / Not Cargo ), but you can even override it from the GSX customization menu, which again is mostly used to fix parking spots flagged as Cargo when they shouldn't or vice-versa not flagged as Cargo when they should.

Other than the Cargo/Not Cargo feature, GSX doesn't do any assumptions on the Parking Type. The vehicles starting position will be affected by the parking radius, but that's another thing that can be customized as well.

BrianT58:
Bravo! Umberto, this looks amazing. I've been missing this since moving over to MSFS. I cannot wait.

Alex:
I’m very excited for this to come out for MSFS! As I’m slowly making the transition, GSX has been very missed. I’m hoping the jetways will be included as well, but not sure if that’s dependent on SODE in MSFS as well. This will definitely be a day 1 purchase for me!

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Alex on July 04, 2022, 04:54:01 pm --- I’m hoping the jetways will be included as well, but not sure if that’s dependent on SODE in MSFS as well.
--- End quote ---

Yes, Jetways will be included, so you'll have multiple model variations, each one with more than 300 different operator logos, and some color variations as well. However, they will operate just like default jetways, but it is an improvement over the *single* model offered by default.

To have full user customization and feature like more than a jetway per gate, we'll have to wait for SODE to eventually appear for MSFS.

Alex:

--- Quote from: virtuali on July 04, 2022, 05:21:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Alex on July 04, 2022, 04:54:01 pm --- I’m hoping the jetways will be included as well, but not sure if that’s dependent on SODE in MSFS as well.
--- End quote ---

Yes, Jetways will be included, so you'll have multiple model variations, each one with more than 300 different operator logos, and some color variations as well. However, they will operate just like default jetways, but it is an improvement over the *single* model offered by default.

To have full user customization and feature like more than a jetway per gate, we'll have to wait for SODE to eventually appear for MSFS.

--- End quote ---

That’s awesome to hear! Very exciting indeed!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version