Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

Third GSX Preview in MSFS: Airport Customization

<< < (4/13) > >>

Justinthomas7:

--- Quote from: virtuali on July 29, 2022, 09:38:52 am ---
--- Quote from: CPTAlp on July 29, 2022, 06:33:28 am --- I just wish that the development was faster. The fact that we will not see this before 2024 is very sad and disappointing.
--- End quote ---

And who, exactly, told you it won't be seen before 2024 ? Especially when I personally confirmed it would be out THIS SUMMER ? That hasn't changed, and the product will be out in the next weeks.

--- End quote ---

Indeed!   I was expecting MSFS GSX imminently.  Your post just confirmed this.   

CPTAlp:

--- Quote from: virtuali on July 29, 2022, 09:38:52 am ---
--- Quote from: CPTAlp on July 29, 2022, 06:33:28 am --- I just wish that the development was faster. The fact that we will not see this before 2024 is very sad and disappointing.
--- End quote ---

And who, exactly, told you it won't be seen before 2024 ? Especially when I personally confirmed it would be out THIS SUMMER ? That hasn't changed, and the product will be out in the next weeks.

--- End quote ---

WOW! This is just great news. I apologize about that comment, I haven't been following the forum lately and because of the last preview video (only parking position edit no services) I assumed there was much more to do. Looking forward to seeing it! Will we see any more videos or images about the available services etc.? Is there any estimated time when or we just know that its within next weeks? I'm going to take days off from work for this :D

virtuali:

--- Quote ---because of the last preview video (only parking position edit no services) I assumed there was much more to do.
--- End quote ---

That was obviously a tease, since the video was intentionally cut just before calling any service, which are in fact fully working.

As explained so many times, making videos is taking away precious time that will delay the release, and we keep changing things, up to the last minute, and posting too many videos before release, in addition to taking time, might result wrong ideas about what the program will do, because nobody really takes the "features are subjected to change" disclaimer very seriously so, we would need to redo all the videos, again, with a "final" version.

Which won't last very long, since as everybody knows, GSX is a constant state of flux, considering the previous FSX/P3D version had 10 years of continuing free updates, and the current version looks quite different compared to what came out in 2012.

Julean:
This is fantastic.... *So much looking forward to it..  Awesome  :o <3

Julean
Frederiksberg, Greater Copenhagen - DK

CPTAlp:

--- Quote from: virtuali on July 30, 2022, 01:48:49 pm ---
--- Quote ---because of the last preview video (only parking position edit no services) I assumed there was much more to do.
--- End quote ---

That was obviously a tease, since the video was intentionally cut just before calling any service, which are in fact fully working.

As explained so many times, making videos is taking away precious time that will delay the release, and we keep changing things, up to the last minute, and posting too many videos before release, in addition to taking time, might result wrong ideas about what the program will do, because nobody really takes the "features are subjected to change" disclaimer very seriously so, we would need to redo all the videos, again, with a "final" version.

--- End quote ---

That is very true. People unfortunately jump ships very quickly. Is there any chance we can at least see some screenshots? At least 1 maybe with passengers walking for example? This does not carry the risk of a video and would take maybe tenth of effort and time of a video.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version