Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

Third GSX Preview in MSFS: Airport Customization

<< < (3/13) > >>

f_tony:
I really can't wait for the release of this great mod! Hope you can soon give us info about the price, what to expect and what not to expect (of course, compared to the GSX we used in P3D). Furthermore, it would be great to have a preview of the passengers and the various staff. Thanks and really hope to hear from you very very soon!

virtuali:
The price will be similar to current GSX, but there will be a lot more value in it, because many features which were only available with GSX L2, like Passengers, replacement Jetways and the Fuel Hydrant, will all be part of the Base product.

Also, the base product will also replace all default Ground Vehicles, on a Global basis, without being constrained by the limited "Regions" system, and they will serve AI airplanes as well, something GSX never did before.

CPTAlp:
I've probably watched this video around 10 times and still cannot believe how beautiful it looks and the amazing features there will. Even though I know FSDT is working hard and that lot of requests in the devsupport forum is being rejected by Asobo (I've read multiple issues and features brought up by virtuali in devsupport forum of MSFS), I just wish that the development was faster. The fact that we will not see this before 2024 is very sad and disappointing. Maybe FSDreamteam should consider expanding to expedite development cycle and develop new projects. I hope this does not turn into another A320-X where we wait 4-5 years for release...

jgoggi:
2024? GSX not before 2024? Are you crazy?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: CPTAlp on July 29, 2022, 06:33:28 am --- I just wish that the development was faster. The fact that we will not see this before 2024 is very sad and disappointing.
--- End quote ---

And who, exactly, told you it won't be seen before 2024 ? Especially when I personally confirmed it would be out THIS SUMMER ? That hasn't changed, and the product will be out in the next weeks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version