Developer's Backdoor > GSX Backdoor

GSX level 3

<< < (4/7) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: jgoggi on July 07, 2022, 08:07:04 am --- I take the opportunity to once again ask for the "hand signal will be on the left/right" feature in MSFS, still missing in GSX for P3D.
--- End quote ---

The outmost priority now is to RELEASE GSX for MSFS, which already had A TON of way more important improvements that, since we are working at it 24/7, don't even have any time to explain.

There will be plenty of time to do these extremely minor procedural adjustments after the release.

f_tony:

--- Quote from: virtuali on July 07, 2022, 02:29:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: jgoggi on July 07, 2022, 08:07:04 am --- I take the opportunity to once again ask for the "hand signal will be on the left/right" feature in MSFS, still missing in GSX for P3D.
--- End quote ---

The outmost priority now is to RELEASE GSX for MSFS, which already had A TON of way more important improvements that, since we are working at it 24/7, don't even have any time to explain.

There will be plenty of time to do these extremely minor procedural adjustments after the release.

--- End quote ---

I'm really very very glad that GSX for MSFS is near! Since the relaese of MSFS, about two years ago, I really haven't been able to fully enjoy the sim due to the absence of GSX. I was wondering if a range of price has already been decided and if the owners of GSX level 1 and 2 will be eligible for a discount. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you the release date for your great product!

flyboy17:
One feature I think I would really look forward to is to have the option of pilot walk arounds simulated. I know it’s not much anybody would have thought of but actually I think it would be a really cool feature in the future.

FireCapt:
 virtuali
will we be able to customize Pax loading for GA aircraft and helicopters?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: FireCapt on July 22, 2022, 12:32:38 am ---will we be able to customize Pax loading for GA aircraft and helicopters?
--- End quote ---

If you are referring to the MSFS version, we can't even start working on anything related to helicopters until they will appear *officially* in the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version