Author Topic: COUATL is not WORKING and the menu is NOT appearing in the FSX MENU  (Read 1141 times)

andbue91

I recently bought the GSX + Level 2 but haven't been able to get it to work.

What I've read and done is:
1. Install the package (V2.9) without antivirus.
2. Add the whole ADDON MANAGER folder to the AV exception list.
3. Install and use the UNIVERSAL INSTALLER to activate the product and update the GSX and Addon Manager files.

None of the above has worked for me and the COUATL still doesn't work.

I don't know if it's possible that you can send me the Addon Manager folder attached with everything updated and the SimConnect file that you are currently using (I don't think it's the simconnect but just in case), Or if it's possible a remote session.

I greatly appreciate your help as I've not been able to use your product.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: COUATL is not WORKING and the menu is NOT appearing in the FSX MENU
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 09:16:51 am »
1. Install the package (V2.9) without antivirus.
2. Add the whole ADDON MANAGER folder to the AV exception list.
3. Install and use the UNIVERSAL INSTALLER to activate the product and update the GSX and Addon Manager files.

This is the the one and only solution that is confirmed to work. Be sure, absolutely sure, the antivirus is properly configured and be sure, absolutely sure, your firewall is not blocking the updater to get all the latest files.

andbue91

Re: COUATL is not WORKING and the menu is NOT appearing in the FSX MENU
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 04:18:54 pm »
Well, actually I think I already have it disabled as well as the Firewall. I just thinking in two solutions:

1. That you can help me with remote support.
2. That you kindly send me directly the files (Addon Manager folder and the Simconnect file that works with your products).

Stay tuned, thank you very much.