Author Topic: Erroneous jetways  (Read 1100 times)

jsmcwilliam

Erroneous jetways
« on: May 05, 2022, 02:08:57 pm »
I run P3D under Windows 10 and GeForce Experience. I have just updated my Fly Tampa Scenery to V2 and find that the jetway and D3 does not advance to the forward door properly. It seems to stop short of my PMDG 737 ngxu so passengers are walking through that space on air - see included snips. Can you advise.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Erroneous jetways
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 05:05:43 pm »
I have just updated my Fly Tampa Scenery to V2 and find that the jetway and D3 does not advance to the forward door properly. It seems to stop short of my PMDG 737 ngxu so passengers are walking through that space on air - see included snips.

If SODE jetways work with SODE, but are not seen from GSX, it's not a GSX problem, but how that scenery SODE XML file is made, which might be ok for SODE alone, but won't work with GSX, as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24745.msg163878.html#msg163878

Only the scenery developers can fix that and, as explained in the above post, it won't restrict the ability to name the jetways in the menu with a more friendly name.

If, instead, the jetways don't even work when called from the SODE menu, than it's clearly a problem in how they are made (or where you parked), which doesn't have anything to do with GSX.