Author Topic: 2 Suggestions...  (Read 1078 times)

ebattle

2 Suggestions...
« on: April 26, 2022, 04:40:39 am »
Hello,

I have 2 potential suggestions for a future update.

1- I know this drum has been beat plenty of times before, but please allow the end user to disable flight deck and cabin crew boarding! It stalls the boarding process and seeing pilots come out after I'm nearly done with the preflight makes no sense at all. I know developers can chose to disable it, but seeing as we... the customers... are the ones who actually pay for GSX2, I think it's only right if we can make decisions like that for ourselves. I feel like this feature is long overdue. :(

2- I've seen others post about bus way points and what not. To me that seems like it might be a bit involved programming wise, but it would be nice if we could at least designated where the bus should stop to load/unload pax. It could be kind of like how we can move ground support equipment around or even something less customizable like just selecting Front, Left wing or Rear. That could maybe help alleviate the bus parking right in the middle of static scenery to load/unload pax. Just a thought...

Emerson

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 2 Suggestions...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 05:16:21 pm »
As discussed so many times during the last months, each and every suggestion is always taken into consideration, but the one and only priority we have right now, is to release GSX for MSFS and THEN we might start looking into new features again.

About the crew boarding or not, it's not true that only "developers" can use that, it's just a matter of setting a couple of documented L: variables, which can be done for example with a couple of lines of FSUIPC LUA, or Linda, etc.

I've seen others post about bus way points and what not

Same as above. We released the latest FREE major update only 2 months ago, but now we just can't add anything new, and we must focus on releasing on MSFS.

ebattle

Re: 2 Suggestions...
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 06:02:00 pm »
As discussed so many times during the last months, each and every suggestion is always taken into consideration, but the one and only priority we have right now, is to release GSX for MSFS and THEN we might start looking into new features again.

About the crew boarding or not, it's not true that only "developers" can use that, it's just a matter of setting a couple of documented L: variables, which can be done for example with a couple of lines of FSUIPC LUA, or Linda, etc.

I've seen others post about bus way points and what not

Same as above. We released the latest FREE major update only 2 months ago, but now we just can't add anything new, and we must focus on releasing on MSFS.

That’s all well and good. I wasn’t aware of any posts beyond the 2nd page. As you can probably see, I don’t post In here very often, or really follow the forum that closely. I don’t mean to come across as complaining. I’m not trying to push you guys to “update this now” or anything like that. I just noticed a few posts titled suggestion and I thought I’d offer up my suggestion about the bus location.

As far as the ability to disable crew boarding… I didn’t know this was an option for the end user as well. Is there a tutorial or something I could use to create my own L: variables to do this? As you can see from my first post, I would LOVE to be able to do this myself, and learning how to do so couldn’t hurt.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 06:03:31 pm by ebattle »