Author Topic: Aiframe specific config  (Read 5076 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Aiframe specific config
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2022, 06:48:26 pm »
Maybe the specific CFG doesn't work when multiple aircraft use the same registration? Which is weird anyway, because they are in different folders...

Exactly, what's inside other folder won't be used, and the ATC_ID is read from the Simconnect variable so, again, the only possible reason why it didn't work on one folder, but worked on others, is you haven't selected that variation. Or, for some reason, the ATC ID variable is not set, which shouldn't happen.

CS-TMT

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2022, 07:34:55 pm »
As I said, I have the same paint/texture, as well as same registration in four planes: A320 CFM "classic", A320 CFM sharklets and the same with the IAE version. I haven't tried the IAEs. I'll check that when I get home and give some feedback.

CS-TMT

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2022, 07:07:01 am »
Dearest Umberto, just giving a quick update on the situation and all is working now and of course was something on my end not having anything to do with GSX. Somehow the Simulator itself wasn't reading the atc_id entry from the Aircraft.cfg for that particular repaint (all other variations using that texture and registration were working fine, just that particular one was not. Couldn't find why, but after removing that repaint and adding it back corrected the issue.
What a fantastic job you did regarding the option for specific aircraft/registration configuration! Very useful indeed!