Author Topic: Activation Failed  (Read 1490 times)

Giancarlo Cosimini

Activation Failed
« on: April 04, 2022, 01:58:55 pm »
good morning, I recently changed computers because the old one broke. When I reinstall GSX Level 1 and Level2, KJFKv2 and Chicago O'Hare products, I receive this message when I activate online:
" Your license failed to activate. The license AU....... already been activated on a system called A473B46D in 10/02/2022 ". how can i resolve this problem ? Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activation Failed
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 02:05:46 pm »
The self-help site on the FAQ page:

http://fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

Points to a site where you can deactivate a system, even if you don't have the original system anymore. Also, please don't post the same, identical, message twice.

Giancarlo Cosimini

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 02:27:11 pm »
if I understand correctly, do I have to wait 90 days from the date that appears on the error message?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 03:32:22 pm »
if I understand correctly, do I have to wait 90 days from the date that appears on the error message?

No, that was with the old Esellerate system, there's no such limit anymore.

Giancarlo Cosimini

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 05:48:04 pm »
sorry but I'm not very experienced ... if there are no more limitations, how do I solve the problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 01:36:25 am »
sorry but I'm not very experienced ... if there are no more limitations, how do I solve the problem?

By reading my original post more carefully, which included this sentence:

Points to a site where you can deactivate a system, even if you don't have the original system anymore.

Have you tried going to the Self-Help site linked on the FAQ page of this site ? There's a "Deactivate a license" option there.