Author Topic: GSX gate customisation not saving  (Read 1470 times)

Sam1811

GSX gate customisation not saving
« on: March 07, 2022, 11:08:34 am »
I am trying to add walk in gates at multiple airports, however once I’ve applied the edit and go to start boarding, the passengers don’t follow the edited route and instead walk straight towards the aircraft.
I go back to the gate customisation page to find that my edits haven’t been saved.

Anybody know what I’m doing wrong?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX gate customisation not saving
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 11:48:30 am »
It's difficult to say what you did wrong, without knowing exactly what you did...

Are you starting from an airport that has no GSX profile, or it already had one ?

Sam1811

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 11:57:14 am »
I started from an airport that didn’t already have a gsx profile, I tried both MK studios Vagar and MK studios Ponta Delgada which I have just purchased. When I edit a gate it creates a gsx config file but then it deletes straight away when I exit out of the customisation page and go to start boarding.

It was all working fine a couple of weeks ago when I created walk out gates for EGNX and EGBB.

Sam1811

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 12:27:00 pm »
Have also just tried to run the live updater however it just crashes and closes down after about 30 seconds with no error message.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 08:55:10 am »
Have also just tried to run the live updater however it just crashes and closes down after about 30 seconds with no error message.

In order to provide any support for that problem, you must be sure you have the latest version so, the first thing is to have the Live Update working. As discussed in many other threads, try to install the FSDT Universal Installer ( downloads links are everywhere on the site ), and use that to Update GSX.