Author Topic: New Feature  (Read 1208 times)

TheCaptain3618

• TheCaptain3618
    • Google
New Feature
« on: February 26, 2022, 03:41:19 pm »
Is this even Possible?
TheCaptain3618

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: New Feature
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 12:51:32 am »
I don't think so. This is the first time I've ever seen such a thing. The potential issues I would see is where would you park the stairs without being in the way of the jetway. Additionally, at the present time, GSX doesn't allow passengers to walk up and down jetway stairs.
Captain Kevin

TheCaptain3618

• TheCaptain3618
    • Google
Re: New Feature
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 07:27:02 am »
Here's how my theory works (if I'm correct):

The stairs would be placed at the right side of the Airplane, not closer to cargo doors or cargo loaders (both pallets and Luggage carts) and not at left side that would bother the jetway so as not to disturb the jetway operations. That would be useful for some passengers to walk into the terminal or to catch the bus that will take them to the terminal. The stairs would go around the plane's Front, not messing or damaging the Jetway or the plane's nose or the tow-truck and it will connect to the front 1st door (if jetway connected to front 2nd door) of the plane. If it were to disconnect, it will reverse the way that it did for connecting the door (disconnecting first, going around the plane's nose again and parking closer to loaders while facing front of the plane).
TheCaptain3618