Author Topic: Jetway can't reach the door  (Read 985 times)

bwbriscoe

Jetway can't reach the door
« on: February 24, 2022, 01:47:03 am »
We all know the drill, we've parked the aircraft in the exact right spot, request jetways (more than likely to 2L as most airlines like) and we get the message "Jetway can't reach the door" and it will only go to 1L. It's literally so close to 2L but is ridiculously stubborn and will only go to 1L. Is there any way to override this and force the jetway to 2L? Seems so unrealistic otherwise (I'm parked on the right spot before anyone asks!). To make it reach 2L, I'm having to manually slew the aircraft forward which ruins all immersion.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Jetway can't reach the door
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 01:54:26 am »
Screenshot would help, and also which airport, scenery, and aircraft.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway can't reach the door
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 09:01:11 am »
We all know the drill, we've parked the aircraft in the exact right spot, request jetways (more than likely to 2L as most airlines like) and we get the message "Jetway can't reach the door" and it will only go to 1L. It's literally so close to 2L but is ridiculously stubborn and will only go to 1L. Is there any way to override this and force the jetway to 2L? Seems so unrealistic otherwise (I'm parked on the right spot before anyone asks!). To make it reach 2L, I'm having to manually slew the aircraft forward which ruins all immersion.

It's not possible to reply to your question without any information. You don't say:

- Which airport you are referring to.

- Which kind of jetways it comes with

- If you customized the airport, particularly if you set both the jetway model and the Stop position.