Products Support > Geneva FSX/P3D

LSGG Activation problem

<< < (2/2)

Mariusz:
Next screen I activate LSGG Geneva its OK and I have windows activate from LFSB EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg. What is dis???? I think you have a problem !!!! Fix it

Mariusz:
next screen

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Mariusz on February 23, 2022, 04:30:57 pm ---I disabled the Defender gpedit.msc command and so on.
--- End quote ---

Nowhere I said you should do that. You MUST configure the antivirus and add the Addon Manager folder to the antivirus EXCLUSIONS. I can confirm for having experience first-hand: the antivirus cannot really be "disabled", its low level service is still running and might still interfere.

That's why,  we NEVER suggested to "disable" the antivirus, which is not required, is very complex to do, you can do mistakes, etc. but INSTEAD, to configure it properly as I already explained multiple times by one.

--- Quote ---I downloaded the new FSDT installer and I am sending the screen I activated the LSGG and there is still nothing to the airport buildings and the message TRIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--- End quote ---

You still haven't said if you did what I asked. After you install the new FSDT Installer, have you selected the UPDATE function ? Your screenshot only shows the product is already Active so, the ONLY possible reasons for this are:

- You haven't configured the antivirus as I explained.

- You haven't run the UPDATE from the Universal installer. 

--- Quote ---Next screen I activate LSGG Geneva its OK and I have windows activate from LFSB EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg. What is dis???? I think you have a problem !!!! Fix it
--- End quote ---

We don't obviously have any "problem" to fix, and this is clearly your mistake, because you haven't realized in the Addon Manager there are several products to choose to activate. You are supposed to tell the program WHICH product you want to activate. If you don't select anything, it will assume Basel, because it's the first on the list.

Not that this was necessary, at all. Since you already activated LSGG from the Universal Installer, is completely useless to activate it from the Addon Manager as well. IT IS active, your problem it's just the program not starting, that was exactly what the first error message was about.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Mariusz on February 23, 2022, 04:44:25 pm ---next screen
--- End quote ---

Because you expected to activate Basel with a key for Geneva ? Read my previous post, which explains what mistake you did this case.

Mariusz:
It already works, I did something by trial and error, but it works. Thank you. Best Regards Mariusz :) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version