Author Topic: Guide  (Read 2118 times)

dron960

Guide
« on: February 23, 2022, 02:50:44 pm »
I ask you to add to the user manual a section on how to configure passengers going to the ramp. You have released the update, but many people do not understand.
With respect

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Guide
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 02:55:51 pm »
I ask you to add to the user manual a section on how to configure passengers going to the ramp. You have released the update, but many people do not understand.

How do you know that "many people do not understand" ? Maybe because you have missed the VIDEO TUTUAL on the front page of this site ?

If there's anything you don't understand about the video, just ask.

dron960

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 03:57:16 pm »
I know, because I have a lot of people asking....and not everyone has seen your video. I didn't see either...I don't even know where it is. And in principle it is your responsibility to add this to the manual, there will be fewer questions.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2022, 04:24:55 pm »
I know, because I have a lot of people asking....and not everyone has seen your video

Just 11.271 views on YouTube in just one week.

I didn't see either...I don't even know where it is.

You seem to be a bit distracted. Not only the video is on the FRONT page of this site, so it's impossible to miss it, and we also posted it on our Facebook page as well ( which has 12K followers ) and even if you missed both, I even wrote where it is in my PREVIOUS POST!

I'll repeat it again:

It's on the Front Page of the fsdreamteam website. I don't know how more impossible to miss we could have placed it...

And in principle it is your responsibility to add this to the manual, there will be fewer questions.

I'm sorry but, years of experience and the large number of views we got on YouTube, clearly proves that "many people" found way easier to look at a video tutorial, rather then reading a manual. If most people read manuals, most of what has been posted here would be redundant. So no, it's exactly the opposite of what you said: by making a Video tutorial, we'll DECREASE the amount of questions.

Again, finally go to look the video, and if there still something not clear about it, feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 04:27:09 pm by virtuali »

dron960

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 05:09:38 pm »
Kindly drop the link to the video. And still add it to the manual. This is your responsibility. And not everyone is required to have a Facebook account

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2022, 05:36:49 pm »
Kindly drop the link to the video.

As I've said, multiple times, it's on the FRONT PAGE OF THIS SITE!. How you could possibly have missed it ? But even if you had, wasn't my previous "on the front page of this site" indication clear enough ?

And still add it to the manual. This is your responsibility.

That's not the case. It's our program, and we are free to decide the different ways it's documented and, in this case, this specific part of the product is in the form of a VIDEO for the time being.

And not everyone is required to have a Facebook account

I really don't know what you are trying to say here. The video is on YOUTUBE, it doesn't require a Facebook account. The only reason for having mentioned Facebook, it's because you were arguing the video somewhat difficult to find, when in fact is:

- On the FRONT PAGE OF THIS SITE!. You are taking the time to enter the FORUM, without even checking the actual...WEBSITE ? This is obviously accessible for everybody.

- We posted the news ABOUT the existence of video on Facebook, that doesn't mean you need Facebook to find it, only that in ADDITION to having placed it on our Home page, we ALSO posted on Facebook, so those users would be notified of it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 05:38:37 pm by virtuali »

dron960

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2022, 09:55:17 am »
Please send a link to the training video on passengers, it is not on the main page.
With respect.