Author Topic: Can't add Jetway to Aerosoft Dublin Airport **SOLVED**  (Read 1272 times)

Derk21

Can't add Jetway to Aerosoft Dublin Airport **SOLVED**
« on: February 15, 2022, 03:41:32 pm »
I have just installed Aerosoft Mega Airport Dublin and there are some static Jetways that I cant remove within GSX. I have found a BGL called EIDW_jetways.BGL and if I remove the file then the jetways are removed.

However, I cant add a jetway within GSX. I go to  'Customize Airport Position' and set Jetway(s) to 'Parking has 1 jetway', I then click on the Jetway Tab and give it a name and select Model and Livery, click apply. When I click on Customise jetway in editor, nothing happens. If I click on exit and return then the entries are all blank.

I have added jetways in stock airports and UK2000 Airports without any problems.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be

Thanks in advance

Derrick
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 04:41:22 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't add Jetway to Aerosoft Dublin Airport
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2022, 03:50:56 pm »
Please clarify if that parking spot you are adding a jetway to originally had a Jetway. And if yes, which kind ( default or SODE )

Derk21

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 03:55:34 pm »
It had a static jetway, sorry I don't know if it is a SODE or Not

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 04:11:01 pm »
It had a static jetway, sorry I don't know if it is a SODE or Not

Well, if it was a real static, it can't be either a standard or a SODE jetways, those are animated. So GSX reported it as no jetway before your customization ? Are you sure you have run the FSDT Live Update before trying  ? We had an issue with jetway editing with the initial release, but now it should be fixed.

Derk21

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 04:25:54 pm »
Great, I can now add jetways, thankds very much

BTW, the new Walk Ins are fantastic

Derrick