Author Topic: customize pax waypoints wont work **SOLVED**  (Read 3825 times)

themkall

Re: customize pax waypoints wont work
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2022, 05:50:34 pm »
updated, but still nothing

erikschlijper

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2022, 05:53:58 pm »
Same issue here. Updated using the FSDT Installer just an hour ago. When I go into Customize Airport Position, Disable the bus and want to customize pax waypoints, nothing happens. Also the apply buytton isn't doing a thing.

Sincerely Erik

keithgiannoni

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2022, 09:02:08 pm »
Hi,
I have avoided commenting with the same errors until the temp fix has been released. I have tried airports such as UK Scenery 2000 Jersey and Luton. These are ideal as no Jetways. Programming of the walking Pax now works well. I have been unable to replicate any of the previous GSX errors. I have updated with the latest fix. The only thing that occasionally occurs is this: When customise airport position is selected, customise pax waypoints selected (after disabling bus), the key summary shows, once OK is pressed, the customise screen can remain and apply will not work. The simple solution is to close this page, start the process again and the pax walking points can be added.

This really is an excellent update for those airports such as above.  Well done to the Team!

Keith

flugmatz

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2022, 09:24:09 pm »
Ok- here is a workaround for customizing pax waypoints:
1.Go to your respective ini-file in appdata/roaming/virtuali/gsx (e.g. edds-ms9dwx.ini)
2. Find the parking number you want to apply walking passengers
3. Set the line "nopassengerbus" to 1--> "nopassengerbus = 1"
4. Go back to FSX/GSX "Customize this parking position" and try now to click "Customize pax waypoints"
5. Use the editor as usual

It worked in my case...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2022, 08:36:56 pm »
We believe to have found the problem of "ghost" waypoints, run the FSDT Update now to get the update files, the restart workaround should no longer be required.