Author Topic: Parking isolated after update  (Read 3857 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parking isolated after update
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2022, 05:10:10 pm »
With the moved GSX profile the problem remains.

Then there must be something specific about this file. Please send it to me by email, using the support address.

Peter Lund

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2022, 08:00:37 pm »
I have sent an email with the profile and AFCAD.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2022, 09:46:32 pm »
Yes, I received it and already tried the file and yes, I have the isolated parking message too. While I have no idea right now why it happens ( the file seems pretty normal ), being able to reproduce it means will be surely fixed as soon we'll found the cause.

Peter Lund

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2022, 08:46:16 am »
That is good news, looks forward to the fix  :)

Shepred

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2022, 07:35:02 pm »
Yes, I received it and already tried the file and yes, I have the isolated parking message too. While I have no idea right now why it happens ( the file seems pretty normal ), being able to reproduce it means will be surely fixed as soon we'll found the cause.

Hi Umberto

I'm the author of the GSX configuration file as well as the altered AFCAD you've been sent.

Ever since updating to the latest GSX version I'm having this issue as well. I've tried looking through the AFCAD file as well as the GSX file, but I see no apparent reason as to why it would seize functioning all of a sudden.

Any input or advice you'd be able to give would be greatly appreciated, as currently I am unable to resolve this issue myself.