Author Topic: AI Traffic depart with open doors  (Read 1810 times)

edma

AI Traffic depart with open doors
« on: February 11, 2022, 02:50:37 pm »
I have a question. I installed Global Traffic and created my own flight plan. After installing GSX a model/airline departs with open doors, external power.. is there a solution for this? The others work without problems. Thanks for the help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AI Traffic depart with open doors
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 03:09:22 pm »
It's not possible that installing GSX could possibly have any effect on AI. GSX controls the user airplane only and the only ( indirect ) interaction with AI is when SODE jetways dock to AI.

edma

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 03:16:24 pm »
here is a screenshot

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 03:18:03 pm »
here is a screenshot

The screenshot indicates you have the problem, but as I've said, it cannot possibly be caused by GSX, which controls only the user airplane.

And, even on the user airplane, it never tries to open doors by itself, it's always you, the user, which are asked to open a door, in the same way you would if there was no GSX to begin with.

edma

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2022, 03:23:26 pm »
it may not be the right .model for ai traffic. because before installing gsx i didn't have the problem. here is a picture shortly after takeoff;-))
Thanks anyway  again for the great tool and the great support

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2022, 03:37:04 pm »
it may not be the right .model for ai traffic. because before installing gsx i didn't have the problem. here is a picture shortly after takeoff

And again, regardless how many screenshots you post with AI with open doors, I can only repeat and confirm it's not possible this could be caused by GSX, because nothing in the GSX code ever affects or change the state of AI airplanes.

Fact you noticed only after installing GSX can only be a coincidence.

edma

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2022, 03:58:27 pm »
no reason to be angry in any way. gsx is a great product. I didn't use the smiley ;-) without a reason. I just wanted to show you what can happen. and i didn't mean to blame you or gsx. I apologize if that wasn't clear to you. I'll try not to ask anymore. But should another user have an idea. Thank you for your help. I wish everyone a nice weekend and stay healthy.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2022, 04:26:24 pm »
"Angry" ? I can't see anything that would suggest something like that from any of my replies.

I only gave you the precise information about what GSX does and what GSX doesn't. What GSX surely doesn't, is trying to control AI.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2022, 10:42:33 pm »
 That model isn't from Traffic Global, they don't have any opening doors on any of their models and also don't include any Bulgarian Air Charter liveries.