Author Topic: GSX goes into trial mode after loading a saved flight.  (Read 1457 times)

Aenglish17

GSX goes into trial mode after loading a saved flight.
« on: December 10, 2021, 03:19:24 am »
After I loaded a saved flight, I see the screen that GSX is in trial mode. I have owned GSX for 2 years and only once have I used GSX after loading a saved flight ( keep in mind I was mid air when the flight was loaded). Anyways, I was at the gate using GSX when I saved the flight. Any idea why it would have gone back to Trial mode, and how can I fix this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX goes into trial mode after loading a saved flight.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2021, 02:44:21 am »
Are you sure GSX is really in Trial, meaning it works entirely, but only on 3 airports and on an FSDT airport ? That what Trial is.

Also, you said you saw a screen saying GSX is in Trial. Are you sure it's GSX and not, for example, the GSX L2 Trial ? GSX doesn't have a screen that says it's in Trial, it simply shows the 3 Trial airports on its menu, so you know it's in Trial. GSX L2, instead, has a proper screen saying it's in Trial.

Aenglish17

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 01:43:25 am »
I have owned GSX for almost 2 years and all the sudden it went back into trial mode after loading a saved flight.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 05:02:20 pm »
You haven't replied to my question:

Are you sure GSX is really in Trial, meaning it works entirely, but only on 3 airports and on an FSDT airport ? That what Trial is.

Which was made for a reason: I'm trying to understand if GSX is REALLY "went back to Trial", or it's just not working after a saved flight, because it crashed/stopped.