Author Topic: GSX remains in Trial Mode.  (Read 1656 times)

Joe Hill

GSX remains in Trial Mode.
« on: December 08, 2021, 01:51:36 am »

I am using Windows 11 and LM 5.3 with new installs of LM 5.3 and GSX. And although my system reports that GSX is active and installed, GSX remains in Trial Mode.

Any help would be appreciated.

Joe

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX remains in Trial Mode.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 02:22:56 am »
Are you sure you are looking at the base GSX and not GSX Level 2 ? Both must be activated for the two to work, each one with its own activation key.

Raphael

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 06:24:38 am »
Simmilar issue here,

5.3,  when trying to use GSX menues, p3d crashes.    I revised and seems to be activated according to the Addon Manager, everything seems there where it should be in the dropdown menues inside P3D.    I updated everything today but still CTDs.

Following ... Txs

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 12:31:39 pm »
Simmilar issue here, 5.3,  when trying to use GSX menues, p3d crashes.    I revised and seems to be activated according to the Addon Manager, everything seems there where it should be in the dropdown menues inside P3D.    I updated everything today but still CTDs.

Your issue is not similar at all to what has been described by the OP.

The crash in the P3D menu, that doesn't have anything to do with GSX and can possibly happen with any application with a menu has been discussed already here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25742.0.html

where several users confirmed it has nothing to do with GSX and several solutions have been posted.

Raphael

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 02:49:37 pm »
Ohh, thank you, ill take a look at those.