General Category > FSDT Promotions

MSFS Upgrades

<< < (2/4) > >>

longb99:

--- Quote from: virtuali on November 08, 2021, 11:03:57 am ---Whenever we had upgrade prices for users of the P3D version, which only happened with CYVR, KSDF and KORD, with LFSB being a free update, we sent an email to all purchasers with instructions to activate the discount.

--- End quote ---

I haven't received any email and I own almost all addons for P3D.

virtuali:

--- Quote from: longb99 on August 22, 2022, 09:31:33 pm ---I haven't received any email and I own almost all addons for P3D.
--- End quote ---

You can be sure the email has been sent, when the relevant product was release. Of course, it has been sent to email address you used for the original purchase. If that changed in the meantime, you need to contact support providing the old and the new email, so we can merge all your orders under one address, and send the offers again.

Or, if you are sure you haven't changed your email, it's possible our emails might have been filtered as Spam, happens to many users.

If you are sure they are not in the Spam folder, contact support and we'll send the offers again.

Nevarc:
No email for me?

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Nevarc on August 29, 2022, 01:29:31 am ---No email for me?
--- End quote ---

We haven't received any emails from the address you used on the forum. If you have products that qualify for an upgrade, the emails has been sent to the email you originally used to purchase those products, when they came out.

If you changed email in the meantime, you must contact support indicating both your old and your new email for upgrade offers to be sent to.

01pewterz28:

--- Quote from: virtuali on September 13, 2022, 11:46:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Nevarc on August 29, 2022, 01:29:31 am ---No email for me?
--- End quote ---

We haven't received any emails from the address you used on the forum. If you have products that qualify for an upgrade, the emails has been sent to the email you originally used to purchase those products, when they came out.

If you changed email in the meantime, you must contact support indicating both your old and your new email for upgrade offers to be sent to.

--- End quote ---

Good morning I sent a new emails about this as well I have not gotten a response about eh KORD MSFS discount code.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version