Author Topic: no Sound  (Read 1684 times)

clocki

no Sound
« on: October 20, 2021, 07:25:27 pm »
Hello,

I have the problem that I have no pushback sound. Does not really matter what plane or what audio I select in the menue. I do have the deboarding sound from passengers when they deboard and say goodbye or so. But no ramp agent is hearable. Therefore I sometimes do not really know when to set brakes. Of course no real problem as the rest works but its nice to have some interaction.

Using P3D v4.5 with Windows 10 with GSX+Level2 and latest GSX update via updater

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no Sound
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 02:44:37 pm »
You don't say which airplane you use. Some planes, like FS Labs Airbus, require to use the audio volume on the plane to hear the GSX pushback sound.

clocki

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 06:58:15 pm »
Sorry I forgot to mention that of course.

I fly the Fslabs but the latest flight where with PMDG 777. I know that there is a special procedure for the airbus (even I can not find the instructions anymore) but I have also set the settings according to the manual.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 01:19:23 am »
I know that there is a special procedure for the airbus (even I can not find the instructions anymore) but I have also set the settings according to the manual.

Are you sure it's just the Pushback sounds missing ? Try deicers, for example, which is a similar kind of sound, with speech.

sho69607

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 02:51:25 am »
I have also ran into this issue. So far with both PMDG aircraft and the FSL airbus. I even ran live update to make sure I wasn't outdated, but the issue remains unfortunately.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 09:37:44 am »
It would be best if anybody posting would check my last question, and reply to it because it was made for some reason: trying to understand if it's specific to a certain class of sounds or not.