Author Topic: 2.9.4 & FSLabs: Mini van with 30 people  (Read 1621 times)

disco79stu

2.9.4 & FSLabs: Mini van with 30 people
« on: September 10, 2021, 12:34:23 am »
Since the last update (and all following hotfixes), I always get the mini van to deliver the first set of passengers, and also way more than could fit in.
Did you change something that affected the integration with their A320-X series?

On my tests where I board 115 passengers I get either
- mini van bringing 2-4 people only no further bus arrives
or
- mini van delivering 30 people and after that a correct standard size bus arrives, bringing the rest

In all cases, after the process the FSLabs is showing the correct amount of passengers (and weights) in it's internal payload page though.

Cheers,
Stu

https://i.imgur.com/GXryBFu.png
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 12:37:01 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 2.9.4 & FSLabs: Mini van with 30 people
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 12:59:14 am »
Since the last update (and all following hotfixes), I always get the mini van to deliver the first set of passengers, and also way more than could fit in. Did you change something that affected the integration with their A320-X series?

Of course not and, if you search the forum, this problem was reported by some users a long while ago, way before the update so no, it's not the last update. In fact, while searching for old posts about this, I found this one from 2019

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,21291.msg145534.html#msg145534

In which YOU posted too, saying you were having this problem even back then. So no, it wasn't the latest update.

disco79stu

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 01:32:10 am »
Since the last update (and all following hotfixes), I always get the mini van to deliver the first set of passengers, and also way more than could fit in. Did you change something that affected the integration with their A320-X series?

Of course not and, if you search the forum, this problem was reported by some users a long while ago, way before the update so no, it's not the last update. In fact, while searching for old posts about this, I found this one from 2019

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,21291.msg145534.html#msg145534

In which YOU posted too, saying you were having this problem even back then. So no, it wasn't the latest update.

That is correct.
But the issue got resolved, because the past 1-2 years it worked perfectly. I just thought if it suddenly resurfaced after an update, it's fair or at least reasonable for a user to assume that the update might have something to do with it. Hence my question.
So in this case, I'll investigate further in other directions.

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 01:44:19 am »
I assure you we haven't changed anything related to passengers or passenger vehicles.