Author Topic: the jetways are above the roofs (GSX Level 2 ) Whatb is the problem?  (Read 10411 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: the jetways are above the roofs (GSX Level 2 ) Whatb is the problem?
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2018, 01:01:19 pm »
Disable the airport in the OrbX AEC utility.

Cakmek2018

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 11:21:45 pm »
No problem.
1:go to Orbx FTX center
2:go to vectors then vectors control panel
3:I forget exactly what’s it called because going off memory and I’m at work...Airport elevations something or other. Other people have posted the  abbreviation for it then for me I just selected all the North American airport since I only fly in the US. Put it on the disabled list press apply. Should do it’s thing then when you go to load up your sim mine is P3d it shows on start up the changes as of its configuring or whatever it does. Then you should be good to go. Let me know if it doesn’t work. So far everything has been working.

CL

sotkak

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2018, 07:54:01 am »
Thanks a lot for your assistance everything now is back to order

Your help is very much appreciated

Regards

gibson94

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2018, 06:14:19 pm »
Hello
I had this problem so
Launch FTX central
In control panel of FTX Global vector
click airport elevation and add to disabled for the airports with this problem
Apply
Exit
It's necessary to do this manip one by one

calimhiro

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2018, 05:18:49 pm »
Hello,
I think that the solution given in a few posts above reliable at long-term.
Every time you install or uninstall a scenery you need to run auto-configuration tool from Vector.
After running and applying the auto-configuration, all airports are enabled again, and we need to manually disable all airports again.
Any other solution?

Stephane

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2018, 06:01:05 pm »
We just posted an update today, which allows to override the airport elevation in the GSX Scenery Customization page.

In the top-right of the editor dialog, you'll see the altitude as read by the top-most AFCAD that has specified an altitude for that airport. By pressing the small "Airplane" icon, GSX will read the current ground altitude, which might change if that airport required a fix. Just press Apply, and all jetways should now go on ground.

This should allow using the airport without disabling it in OrbX Vector.

To get the update, run the FSDT Live Update from the Desktop icon, when the sim is not running.

vysous

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2018, 07:26:26 pm »
Finally, thank you very much!

cconesa

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2021, 01:14:48 am »
Let me bring this matter up again. I have installed LEPA and LEIB Pro from Aerosoft to my P3D5 and replaced the sode jetways with GSX2 jetways. I have corrected the altitude in the airport elevation box and the jetways fall where they should. As soon as I restart P3D5, the jetways go back up to a higher elevation than the actual gate. If I go through the gates and reset the elevations, all the jetways go back to the correct places but if I restart P3D5, or move from one airport to the other, the jetways go back in the air.

Any ideas as to how to correct this?. I do not use FTX Vectors but do use some of the other stuff.

Regards,

Christian./

srcooke

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2021, 09:17:04 am »
Let me bring this matter up again. I have installed LEPA and LEIB Pro from Aerosoft to my P3D5 and replaced the sode jetways with GSX2 jetways. I have corrected the altitude in the airport elevation box and the jetways fall where they should. As soon as I restart P3D5, the jetways go back up to a higher elevation than the actual gate. If I go through the gates and reset the elevations, all the jetways go back to the correct places but if I restart P3D5, or move from one airport to the other, the jetways go back in the air.

Any ideas as to how to correct this?. I do not use FTX Vectors but do use some of the other stuff.

Regards,

Christian./

Posted HERE in MAY 2020 and remains without resolution.
Regards
Stephen Cooke