Author Topic: Parking Right offset  (Read 1598 times)

ThePlaneguy787

Parking Right offset
« on: August 03, 2021, 04:47:08 pm »
Hello,

I seem to have a issue with GSX, this problem just seemed to happened randomly in fact it occured just after I installed some airport scnery but it appears to be affecting all Airports, and that is that the pakring psotion relative to gsx is always slighty offset to the right. So if i use the feautre where you can swamp straight at the gat its parking me to the right off the line and its a little bit offset. Please Help ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parking Right offset
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 02:55:39 pm »
that the pakring psotion relative to gsx is always slighty offset to the right.

When the gate positions don't match ( or you are parked, but GSX shows the menu normally used when you are outside a parking) it's usually a problem caused by another AFCAD in conflict. The most common cause of conflicts are those AFCAD supplied with AI traffic products, which are supposed to be used only if you use the default scenery, but must be removed if you have an addon.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner utility to search for duplicates AFCAD:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Or check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX in the parking customization page.

ThePlaneguy787

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 09:11:16 pm »
Ok thanks, I do use AIG add on traffic thats what could be casuing it. However your link doesnt work plus does said application work on V5, as I am struggling to use Simple Airport Scanner on V5, as its last option is v4.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 05:25:13 pm »
You can use the GSX scenery customization page, it will tell you the name of the AFCAD in use by GSX, which is supposed to be the one the scenery was provided with.