Author Topic: L-1011 Tristar Cargo Doors (Un-Function)  (Read 1738 times)

fernandito

L-1011 Tristar Cargo Doors (Un-Function)
« on: July 06, 2021, 12:49:59 am »
Hello Folks;
I was wondering if anyone could provide some guidance on perhaps help me out to set this two cargo doors operate correctly with the Just Flight
L-1011. Currently the settings are shown on the attachments. Do you see something that I do not. ???

Problem; When boarding only Door L1 operates prompting Crtl+E+2. ???

Regards
Fernando R.
FRL

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: L-1011 Tristar Cargo Doors (Un-Function)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 03:00:45 am »
You have it set, so it checks the default door 2 command, which is Ctrl + E + 2. Whichever door uses that command is what it's checking. I don't own the L-1011, so I don't know how the cargo doors are actually supposed to be opened. If you can tell us how the cargo doors are supposed to be opened, we'd be able to give you better help.
Captain Kevin

fernandito

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 07:16:16 am »
Yeah Kev that's what I am trying to figure out here too :-\,. I am actually back tracking my steps the 1st time I used it, I could it swear that I did saw the cargo doors front & back opening but cannot remember if it was through Ctrl+E+2. I did not make a note at the moment unfortunately! :-\....Maybe suffering from Alzheimer's here!...Ufff! :-\...

I am also checking with the Just/Flight forum as well to confirm!. I had similar problem a few months ago opening and closing R4 on the DC Concorde and playing with it I have figure that R4 will operate as long as the Jetway its not connected. Then I will prompted "Request Boarding", Jetway will connect and then R4 for Cargo Boarding will open by Ctr+E+2 however at time when Boarding Completed the only way that enable me to close R4 its through the addon (FSFOv3) in which calls for "Door" to be close during "Before Start Checklist". I thought that would work with the L-1011.  I did posted that issue with the DC Concorde somewhere here on the forum but I do not think that a remedy was not received ever. Will post feedback from those folks and outcome. ;). Thanks for the reply Kev.

Att
FRL

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 01:13:28 pm »
Does the airplane not come with a manual that tells you how the doors are supposed to work.
Captain Kevin

fernandito

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 01:27:33 pm »
Yes and points out Ctrl+E+2 but nothing occurs only L1 operates. I have left a request for support at their forum. Pending feedback.
FRL