Author Topic: Prepar3d v4.5 FSLabs A320x GSX Level 2: Arrival & Parked: GPU never arrives.  (Read 2165 times)

fokker100-70

Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me please.

When I depart from LMML for example, Parking 9, Stand 5, and call the GPU when Cold & Dark, it arrives very fast and spawns from the middle of Park 9.

If however, I arrive into LMML, and park at the same stand, GSX automatically requests the GPU correctly, but it never turns up.

Same things happen say at LICJ, stand 104. Arrives very quickly at Cold & Dark before departure, but if I fly into LICJ and park at stand 104, the GPU never turns up.

For parkings that have jetways (with external power), then the external power connects properly upon arrival.

Of course, my workaround is to connect the GPU from the OPTIONS, EXT Controls, from the MCDU, before turning off the APU Bleed and the APU.

Could someone please tell me whether I have some incorrect setting or whether this could be a potential bug in GSX?

Thanks in advance.

fokker100-70

I have just come across this which could be the same problem I am having by the sound of it:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24867.0.html

Can we look forward to a fix for this problem please?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Please clarify if the GPU never arrives, or it's just taking longer, because is starting from far away.

fokker100-70

Well as far as I am concerned, it never arrives. By the time deboarding is completed, etc. and I am ready to exit my flight and simulator, it would not have turned up.

Hope this helps.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Check if it works with another airplane.

fokker100-70

As I have posted in the related topic here: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24867.0.html. I may have found the root cause to this problem as it is independent of aircraft type.

themkall

it just arrives very late on my case, using fslabs too