Author Topic: Replace Handling op  (Read 2803 times)

juaniberia

Replace Handling op
« on: April 30, 2021, 11:38:36 am »
Hi

I downloaded PBR handling operator Iberia for Barcelona. I installed them in PBR folders.
Now I go to BCN and I still see the default handling.

How can I change them?
Here I downloaded:
https://flightdeck-pmi-repaints.webnode.es/gsx/

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Replace Handling op
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 02:09:48 pm »
I downloaded PBR handling operator Iberia for Barcelona. I installed them in PBR folders.Now I go to BCN and I still see the default handling.

If this is all you did, it seems you missed one step from the readme file:

1. Copiar la carpeta "Addon Manager" en la siguiente ruta C:\Program Files (x86)

2. Cuando nos lo pida, le damos a reemplazar

3. Una vez arrancado el simulador, vamos a la barra superior Add-ons -> GSX -> Customize airport positions...

4. En el punto de Airline codes, añadimos el código IBE y le damos a Apply (si ya aparece no es necesario)

5. Ya puedes disfrutar del GSX de Iberia Airport Services

juaniberia

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 08:35:58 pm »
Thanks I’ve already changed.

I have other question, I have installed Madrid barajas aerosoft P3D 5.1 and sode hot fix from aerosoft.
Everything works fine, but I don’t see passenger in the airbridge.

I’ve also downloaded Cayrtana but still see same airbridges

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 06:20:48 pm »

If you use a GSX customization that is supposed to replace the jetways that come with the scenery, if they are SODE, the only way to remove them is to remove the relevant XML file in the %PROGRAMDATA%\12bpilot\SODE\XML folder.

juaniberia

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2021, 08:53:55 pm »

If you use a GSX customization that is supposed to replace the jetways that come with the scenery, if they are SODE, the only way to remove them is to remove the relevant XML file in the %PROGRAMDATA%\12bpilot\SODE\XML folder.

Ok for Cayrtana in Madrid Barajas Aerosoft I only have *.ini file that goes tu Virtuali/GSX. Then I deactivate the jetways from scenery folder in aerosoft to*.off.

I also deactivate SODE. Otherwise SODE will generate ones.
After that I can see jetways above the airport floating.
Yes I have ORBX, but in my FTX I don’t see the option for the elevation.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2021, 12:40:40 pm »
Ok for Cayrtana in Madrid Barajas Aerosoft I only have *.ini file that goes tu Virtuali/GSX. Then I deactivate the jetways from scenery folder in aerosoft to*.off.

That seems to indicate this scenery doesn't come with SODE jetways because, if you need to rename a .BGL in the scenery folder, it means they are standard jetways.

I also deactivate SODE. Otherwise SODE will generate ones.

Ok, so the scenery has BOTH standard and SODE jetways ?  If this is they case, then yes, you must disable BOTH the SODE XML file and the .BGL that creates jetways in the scenery folder.

After that I can see jetways above the airport floating. Yes I have ORBX, but in my FTX I don’t see the option for the elevation.

That's a problem caused by OrbX. If they don't allow you to fix that airport for some reason, you can try using the small airplane icon on the top right of the GSX scenery customization page near the Ground Elevation tab, which will read the actual elevation from the sim instead of the AFCAD, which usually results in fixing all these elevation conflicts caused by OrbX.