Author Topic: Mising Help Request  (Read 2158 times)

Hazza

Mising Help Request
« on: April 18, 2021, 11:36:24 am »
I started a thread about Live Update not working but it has disappeared? I now get a page that says "An Error has Occured"

Admins, can you tell me what has happened to it?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 11:43:09 am by Hazza »
Cheers

Hazza

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Mising Help Request
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2021, 12:51:12 pm »
I started a thread about Live Update not working but it has disappeared? I now get a page that says "An Error has Occured"

The thread has been removed, since you opened a new thread when there wasn't any need, because another identical thread was already opened and, in that thread, it has been confirmed the server is now up again. Please don't open a new thread, if the issue is already discussed in its own thread.

The thread discussing this is in this same section, and it has already marked as solved:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25124.msg165685.html#msg165685
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 12:58:17 pm by virtuali »

Hazza

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 09:00:31 am »
Hi Umberto, unfortunately my problem is NOT with the server being down. My problem still exists and has been for some weeks now.
Cheers

Hazza

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 04:52:55 pm »
Hi Umberto, unfortunately my problem is NOT with the server being down. My problem still exists and has been for some weeks now.

Try to clear your browser cache.

Hazza

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 12:05:03 pm »
Sorry Umberto, was away for a couple of days for work. I have flushed the Browser Cache and still no change. It also prompted me to flush the DNS Cache but again no change. I restarted the PC after both actions.

I realise this is a problem with just my PC as I don't see any other posts with the same issue. Is it worth uninstalling and cleaning out the Registry? (I know you don't normally encourage uninstall/reinstall).

To be fair I have had years of no problems but this one has really got me.
Cheers

Hazza

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 01:26:42 pm »
After you remove the browser cache, be sure you are on the page that contains the download link that doesn't work, and Refresh/F5 that one.